Eleanor H Jqi

Verified Reviewer

Lobster shell disease

I received my order yesterday of 4, 12-14 oz lobster tails. One of the tails had lobster shell disease. No I didnt take a picture of it and I should have. I think the products should be checked before they are shipped out to customers. I noticed the shell when I was about to cook it. When you can look at a product and tell that it is bad it should not be shipped to a customer. I didnt take a picture so I cant get the bad lobster tail replaced. I will be more careful next time because Im the one who took a loss.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Lobster and crab is very good
Cons:
  • No exceptions even if you order 200 times

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Inspect your products carefully and take pictures like they suggest if something is wrong with your products.

Kelcee Fzh

Hi I work at Maine Lobster Now and it looks like you have not contacted us looking for a solution! We would be happy to help!

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Kelcee Fzh

I did call customer service and talked to someone and she said her supervisor said I must have a picture of the bad product and I don’t have a picture

Kelcee Fzh
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2390590

Yes! How else would we be able to verify your claim is true?

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Kelcee Fzh

I do understand about the picture you must have proof. I have ordered many times and have been satisfied with the products and I’m not going to lie about one diseased lobster tail. I accept my loss and I will be more careful and Maine Lobster Now should inspect the product before it is shipped to a customer making sure it’s good.

View more comments (3)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article