Cheating and Fraud Maid service runs by Chandra located in west mambalam

I really had a bad Experience with one of the Maid Service Located in West Mambalam, her name in Chandra her mobile number is 984027****.she has collected Rs.9000 from us as a Service Charge to send a Person to take care of my 2 years old.. and she sent one useless maid.she did even know how to take care of a Baby.when ever she took my baby she will cry and in the end she will vomit...we requested for sending alternate person...after several follow up and in between she wont even pick up the call.second maid is over confident...she wont even listen to our instruction and always say I am having 10 years exp I know how to handle but in our Absence she will made my baby in the Sink and open the Tab and feed her...I asked her suddenly she leave the Job...I Spoke with the Lady Chandra but she told me to ask Sorry to Both Ladies and she threaten me I wont send the Person again if u don't come to office and Ask Sorry to both Servants.My Husband called her and asked for her arrogant behaviour..she behaved very awkward and she lied that my husband is calling her to the bed(she is almost 60)years...she said she wont refund the Amount..said she will go the police and make complaint against us for torchering Maids.Please be careful about such maid service..god only have save people from such Agency. Regards, Ambika 044-2448****

This lady named Chandra is a rowdy woman. She is a cheat and will teach her maids also to cheat.

SHe runs a money making racket not a maid agency.

She will keep rotating the maids for the sake new customer commission. After getting the commission she will verbally abuse you.

I too had a bad Experience with the chandra Maid Service Located in West Mambalam. she sent one maid , she was ok for the 1st week and fron 2nd week onwards not responded well and suddenly started fighting to go back to home.

When we contacted chandra she told she will send some other person but that person putting lots of condition before coming. It seems a habit for those people and chnadra rotates them easily

oh my god i too had a bad experience with this same agency. she is in support of her maids only.

she rotates them easily before paying the commission her attitude and speech is different after few days she is totally different. she does not respond well.

Oh my god, I should have read this before hand. I got to know this agency through a friend( who also had some bad experience) .

I got a call from this lady Chandra and said she can send someone for a trial for three days and if need be for a week. A girl who is also arrogant and demanding came, worked for three days and we figured it is not worth paying 9000 for the job that she is going to do and sent her. Thank fully we didn't pay the amount to Chandra expect for the registration fee and bus charge and the girls three day salary. That girl named Sandhya, stole couple of bed sheets and spoons and some cutlery, when I asked her and that Chandra, she started talking so rudely to me, she was threatening me saying I have two kids and that's shouldn't be asking such stuff and so on.

My husband came to my rescue and she was yelling at him too (all this over the phone). apparently she had asked my husband why he believes in me.

My husband shouted at Her , not a minute later,the maid called me from another line and started threatening me . There is no response now if we call them now..really a bad experience for hiring a maid for three days.

I had availed services from this group. They asked me to play a good amount 12,000 as registration fees and said it is valid for lifetime.

We wanted a maid for 1 month immediately and for 1+years after 6 months.

We had a maid from their concern for the initial 1 month after the registration, But after 6 months when we called them back they started to say all kinds of lies and were trying to get away.

Initially Mrs.

Chandra said she has given away the concern to some one else and the registration and anything happened in the past is void, but said she can do some help after one month.

When we called her after one month she denies any such conversation being made and simply cuts the calls. These people are only behind to get the initial registration amount, after that their service is horrible and they don't even have the basic courtesy.

I got a very bad experience with CHANDRA-Sri Brahmendra Home Services

they are very unprofessional in their work. They teach maids to demand to employer and also to fight with them. When problem arose in my home and maid was demanding unreasonable things like not doing work and every day meat etc.,- the agency took a very unfair side of maid and started blaming us for everything and in the end my maid who was not so bad as the agency said- Everything she said and did is because the agency asked her to do so..

I think it is their business to make fight with the employers and employee and then arrange new maid and get more money.

SO UNFAIR UNPROFESSIONAL Sri Brahmendra Home Services

View more comments (5)
ID
Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article