Maharzada gave me the best loan and house

Good comment script. I have recent received my key to my new house. I have to thank Maharzada Realtors and Maharzada Financial. They lived up to their promise. I got the right loan for the perfect home. The staff is kind, well organized and on top of things. I am the worst person to do these kinds of things, like looking for papers, they took care of everything. All I had to do was listen, it was as if they were in my mind knowing exactly what my wife and I needed. I am so happy my wife and I made business with them, it was a great experience. I want all of those who are trying to buy in this economy to know where to turn to. Their bilingual processor , Xiomara, was a joy to deal with, she made everything simple and clear, they are real people who can relate and want the best for their customers. Maharzada has been a friend through these though times.

Ronald,seriously?r u one of their employees or a customer?if u r a customer,never stop thanking GOD cos u r veery lucky to go thru this maharzada ppl safely.

ID
Gaithersburg, Maryland

MAHARZADAH FINANCIAL KWAME ASAMOAH

I have been a real estate professional for about 12 years. I am just posting this up to make other RE agents aware as well as buyers about this loan officer and company. I had a home listed for sale on which the buyer was to obtain a loan through Maharzada Financial and the loan officer was "Kwame Asamoah". Before excepting the offer from buyer, as a standard prcedure I call the loan officer to make sure if indeed he had confirmed all the items such as income,assests,paystubs, etc and he assured me this buyer was a 100% go. 4 weeks later when it came time to settle, he insisted he needed an additional week because the bank was backed up (which by the way was complete BS and I should have pulled the plug at that time) so any how that one week turned into 3 weeks. This loan officer stopped picking up my calls and never responded to my emails and voicmails. Infact he stopped picking up buyers calls who was his client. I then contacted the broker of Maharzadah Financial and his office manager and both were NOT helpful and led me nowhere. I then told buyers if they wanted to continue they would have to use a sellers choice loan officer. Buyer agreed and once we had our loan officer look over buyers potential, the buyer did not even qualify for have the homes purchase amount. THIS LOAN OFFICER AND COMPANY IS FULL OF LIARS WHO INSTEAD OF CORRECTING THE PROBLEM, COVER UP EACH OTHERS LIES. BEWARE!!!BELOW IS THEIR INFO: ***DO NOT USE THEM AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS LOAN OFFICER**** Kwame Asamoah Sr. Loan Officer Maharzada Financial, Inc. (240) 345-**** Phone (410) 979-**** Cell (1-41*) 902-**** Fax kkasamoah@***.com

he helped me with my loan, i had a very good experence with him

I too was taken by them. STAY AWAY!

Maharzaddah or watever financial employ only fraudsters.avoid them in any dealings for your own safety

As representation of Maharzada Financial, I unfortunately have to say that this particular event did happen to some extent. I will say that we immediately addressed the problem by giving the officer a notice and deadline to resolve the issue; he did not follow through so we dismissed him. He no longer works for the company and replaced by the best loan officers in the area. I am proud to represent this company and offer some incentive if you come see for yourself. We will gladly and willingly discuss this issue offline. Hope to see you soon

Marlyn C.

Director of Social Media Communication of Maharzad Inc

(301)740-**** :)

Starting July 1st, ALL loan officers MUST be certified and licensed by the state and the Feds if they want to conduct business. It is already estimated that 47% of all loan officers in the US will stop processing loans because they: Will not pass the exams, were convicted in court (DUI will do it for you) in the past or they are not full-timers and the cost of licensing is over $1,300.

Some of the losers will be loan officers at banks because banks don't need to have licensed loan officers - another BS of the Obama government. This will drop the rate of conduct like you described way down and will allow carrier officers to do a better job.

I was led to false hope of getting a home, wasted alot of my time and on top of that I lost $1,850.00. [$450-appraisal fee, $400- home and termite inspection. $1000.00- my earnest money deposit]

View more comments (5)
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia
Loss

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

A real estate industry expert, Ty Wilde, shares his insights on whether to buy or build a house, what to consider when dealing with real estate agents, home inspections, and what to think of when investing your money.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article