Joke of a bloke

I was a customer of Sean Mahon from mahara roofing a year or so ago.all I have is negative comments to describe this guy.hes not right in the head.his abuse to me was an absolute joke and the way he delt with the situation was a joke.i would not recommend anyone dealing with this guy at all wether it be business or not.
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Mahara Contracting Review from Brisbane, Queensland

Hi Simon, This story is immature. We have never worked for you, you are my neighbour at my own home at Lota in Qld. The only action that has occured is the court order I have requiring you to stop contacting me, and my family. You have a problem. This review is a poor attempt at slander, our business record stands for itself. Have a good day Simon I would appreciate if you left both myself, my son and our business out of your games. You should seek help Simon this is not appropriate behaviour. If you wish to discuss this Simon you can get your solicitor to contact us as per the court order. Sean Mahon Director Mahara Contracting 040320**** sean@***.com.au
Brisbane, Queensland

Mahara Roofing and Guttering - Brisbane Queensland

Business also goes by the name of Mahara Contracting or Mahara Roofing, Guttering and Repair. Owner is Sean Mahon 040320****. We asked Sean Mahon for a quote on some guttering, which he duly supplied by email. On submitting the job on high pages as well we were able to obtain a much cheaper quote. When we advised Sean Mahon of Mahara Contracting and Roofing that we had been able to get a much cheaper, his response was one of vitriol and abuse. The abuse has been that bad that we had to involve the Qld Police and the Court System. We are also making a complaint to the Building Construction

Hi Simon Turner, thanks for the post.

As you mentioned, I was very lucky not to be approved for the work at your property of 34 Outram st Lota which is next door to mine at 32 Outram st Lota.

Otherwise I would have joined the long list of tradesman you ripped off. Thankfully, I was warned.

And did not respond further, despite your recall. I enjoy reading your stories though.

I would love to engage the readers on how I have gone from offering to complete work for you to now being in possesion of a court order requesting you cease all contact with me, but it is boring and immature. As you have a copy also I will leave that story and the decision you have made to write this here as a record for the court to decide should be fairly straight forward?

Should any reader have any concern regarding this post our business details have been entered incorrectly by Simon. Our business details are:

Mahara Contracting 1100 New Cleveland rd Gumdale 4154 QBCC Liscences 131**** & 107**** Phone : 130060**** My personal mobile is 040320**** I live at 32 Outram st Lota 4179 next door to the piece of work who wrote this unfortunately.

And going forwards I am sure any reader will smell the rat in what you have written here Simon. To learn about Simon please see here and make your own decision on the quality of this person: https://man-and-ute.pissedconsumer.com/simon-man-and-ute-worst-courier-ever-rip-off-terrible-horrible-bad-avoid-044888****-201208****0762.html All the best Simon.

Please remember you are in breach of a court order right now. Sean Mahon On behalf of the staff of Mahara Contracting who have been a roofing service providor to thousands of happy customers since 1999.

@PissedConsumer1232402

We do not own this business nor have we done any work for Sean Mahon of Mahara Contracting or Mahara Roofing. We are more than happy to provide statutory declarations from tradesman who have worked for us, and yes they have been paid in full. Buyer beware!

View more comments (1)
Brisbane, Queensland
Service
Mahara Contracting Owner
Cons
  • Appalling
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article