Biggest *** Game In Albuquerque, NM

LET THE HOMEOWNER BEWARE! Magic Roofing should think twice about staying in the roofing business. Acquired permit 3 weeks AFTER installing shingle roofing to our residence. Two independent inspectors, One City Inspector and Four roofing companies are still trying to figure out how they go about their business. NEVER properly installed a complete underlayment before installing shingles. Put numerous nails directly through the shingles. Tore up stucco and fascia boards. Ran shingles in wrong direction. The list goes on and on. City Inspector was forced to red-tagged our residence! I would not want this outfit recomended to my enemy. They are a "JOKE".

Magic Roofing of Albuquerque installed tiles on my deck roof awhile back. I asked them before they put the tile on if they needed to bolster the existing roof as it did not have the heavy tiles on the roof before.

I was told no - that it would be fine. Of course, after they put the tiles on, the roof was sagging and looked like it was going to come down. I had to INSIST they do something to bolster the roof so they slapped up some 2x4's. I'm now having to replace the entire roof thanks to them not doing a decent job in the first place.

I have been told that Magic should not have used 2x4's (should have been 2x6's) and that the Magic should never have have left the nails sticking out of the underside of the roof. Never mind the fact they never got a building permit.

Spent all their time drinking on the job, taking breaks, and *** instead of working! Who is charge of these clowns?

Left trash all over along with nails and other metal shavings that would hurt someone or cause numerous flat tires. No respect for customer! I wouldn't care if they offered me a free roof over my head, I sure as *** wouldn't accept it from them!

If you are having a new roof put on your home through Home Depot or Lowe's make sure it is not this joke of a company doing it.

I agree with the other reviewer, I would not recommend Magic Roofing in Farmington for any job of any kind!

#971946
@PissedConsumer656854

Owner of Magic Roofing

Magic has a strict no tolerance for drug and alcohol use. Please feel free to contact our office directly. We strive for customer satisfaction.

Magic Roofing has never had a house or roof red tagged.

This complaint appears to be a sham. If not, I would like to talk to this homeowner perosnally.

Please contact Magic Roofing.

@PissedConsumer589174

I wouldn't have magic roofing put a roof on ever again! All of the shingles were nailed high and tons of shingles blew off two weeks after they roofed my house, so I had a different contractor fix the issues!!!!!

#971943
@PissedConsumer647081

Owner of Magic Roofing

Magic provides a 5 yr total system warranty with all new roof packages. Magic has never been informed of this scenario occurring on one of our roof installs.

Magic maintains an A plus rating with BBB. If a problem occurs we fix it.

View more comments (5)
ID
Los Lunas, New Mexico

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article