DO NOT USE EUROPEAN SHEITELS http://www.europeansheitels.com

There is a woman by the name of Linda that runs a websites http://www.europeansheitels.com and http://ehh.homestead.com and has an eBay user name of tstmary. Her ebay store name is europeansheitels. This woman is lying and using deception to sell European and kosher wigs on the ebay and her personal website. Being that this woman has lied about her supplier, one has to wonder, what else is Linda Lying about?????? Linda tells you that she uses a supplier out of Argentina/Israel, but that is NOT true. In fact she states in her listings that her units are 'Not from China or any China factory.' However Linda is using the supplier Magic Madam, and Magic Madam IS A CHINESE FACTORY, AND THEY ARE BASED IN CHINA! Yes, Linda is our customers, she like our wigs www.MagicMadam.com When I approached Linda on the fact that I KNEW who supplier was, and that she was deceiving her customers and misrepresenting her products these are the responses that I received: lindatwinkles Re: yaffa wig u bought i dont forget a true nutcase such as you, is it cooold up there in michigan? hows your yaffa wig? whatcha growing up there? good luck being such a saint, miss saint serina way up in michigan, is it really cold up there? does it make you lonely, with nothing to do , but go crazzzzzy,,lol.. your a freek, a nut, your a nightmare, your out there far as they go lady,,u need tons of mental help and meds, maybe the meds is what gets you going now,, how is your wonderfull life, any problems there? how many friends do you have,, (NONE!) , AM I RIGHT, AM I CLOSE TO BEING SO RIGHT?? not being able to bid has driven you over the edge of sanity? i have tons of suppliers, i sell tons of wigs, i have tons of customers, and thanks to everyone for their referals to friends and family i am selling them like hotcakesYOUR ONE OF THOSE JEALOUS HATERS, YOU HAVE TURNED YOUR SWORD AT ME, AND YOU SWING AND GET NOTHING, I AM PROTECTED BY A HIGHER POWER, NOW, YOU PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK! lindatwinkles Re: yaffa wig u bought CAPS ON, LOL. LOOK, THE CAP LOCK BUTTON IS ON ,, ARE YOU GOING TO GET MAD, WANTING TO GO JUMP OFF OF A CLIFF? I WOULDNT DARE STOP YOU! WHO WOULD? THINK ABOUT THAT,,, WHO WOULD? LISTEN, ITS SO QUIET ALL THE SUDDEN.... I THINK THAT ABOUT SAYS IT ALL.. I DONT HAVE TO KNOW YOU ... TO KNOW YOU... YOUR DOING GREAT,, .. IT SURE SOUNDS CONVINCING, LOOK INTO YOUR MIRROR TONIGHT AND SAY ,, IM DOING FINE, REALLY, I AM,,, AND ALL MY FRIENDS REALLY DO LOVE ME,, IM SUCH A SAINT, HOW COULD THEY NOT LOVE ME? AFTER ALL, I AM A SAINT, ABOVE ALL OTHER LITTLE PEOPLES,,, WOW, SO LUCKY TO BE IN THE PRESENCE OF YOUR ROYAL HEIGHNESS,,,THEN YOU REALIZE YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS, WHO COULD STAND THE LIKENESS OF YOU, YOUR PERSONALITY IS BORING AND YOUR A TOTAL SQUARE .... GO GET LAID. lindatwinkles Re: yaffa wig u bought attacking my looks? trying to hit me in a vulnerable spot? OH GOD IM HURT NOW, I SHOULD GO IN THE CORNER AND CRY,, I AM SO UGLY, BLA BOO HOO, OH GOD HELP ME .. is that the reaction you were expecting? NOTICE HOW I USED ALL CAPS FOR YOU ,, JUST FOR YOU SWEETHEART SAINT!!! im sure your supermodeling career went nowhere being so short! you know its true,, do you smoke alot of pot? maybe it stunted your growth,, GO GROW SOME MORE POT, HOPE YOU GO TO PRISON. (P.S I do NOT grow pot, nor do I USE pot. If Linda is willing to pay for a drug test I am more than willing to take one. The authorities can also check my home to see if I have any illegal substances, because I don't do that either). I have kept the responses for future use if needed. Furthermore I please keep in mind I NEVER bought a yaffa wig 8/6. Now the seller is now trying to play victim and say I wanted a wig from her for something like $100.00 and that is NOT true. Why would anyone want a wig from someone who's integrity is being questioned for misrepresenting her product? I would like Linda to provide the PROOF via eBay messaging that I came to her (tstmary) on eBay with my eBay username to buy a wig from her for $100.00. If eBay can VALIDATE the message then I will remove my complaints. However I am not worried, because I never wanted a wig from her in the first place, so Linda again is LYING TO HER CUSTOMERS. With her customer service skills and the way she lashes out I say buy at your own risk. I ask that you keep in mind that she has been lying to her customers about her supplier so Lord knows what else this woman has been lying about. This is the contact information the seller has on her person website: www.europeansheitels.com email: lindatwinkles@***.com Visit my eBay Store: tstmary
#620415

Serena youre one jealous disturbed person. Since when does ANY retailer give away their resources? People wouldnt be in business if that was general practice.

Who cares who Linda buys her wigs from? In no way is she required or obligated to tell ANYONE!!!

All I care about is if the product I'm buying is of good quality. I understand Linda has a 3 day return policy..Do you know many of the sheital companies here in Brooklyn,NY have a NO RETURN POLICY? Sure theyll try to fix the problem but you can't return it for money back!!! I fought with Kiki Wigs over a *** wig. I had to take them to court!

Youre simply trying to ruin this womans business. Leave her alone. she makes many people very happy. I wish she carried my size or I would buy from her but instead I recommend her to everyone that wears medium caps.

Her quality is superb. Her service is excellant.

Ive worn wigs for over 20 years and have spent a small fortune. Linda in Jupiter and on Ebay is doing a mitzvah to the jewish and wig wearing community.

Shame on you Serena.

I NEVER USE MAGIC MADAM WHO THE *** ARE THEY..

ARE YOU GUYS IDIOTS?

IVE NEVER MET A SLOWER BUNCH OF IDIOTS IN ALL MY FKKING DAYS ON THIS PLANET.. ***.. I NEVER USE MAGIC MADAM WHAT IS THAT ***? I AM SELLING THOUSANDS OF SHEITELS.. THOUSANDS.. AND NONE

ARE

FROM

MAGIC FREEKING MADAM YOU *** BUNCH OF LOONEY TUNES..

I can't believe what I am reading on this page. My god.

Everyone is attacking serina. What's wrong with you people???

She's right!!! Don't lie to your customers. Even the company said; she's ordering wigs at magic madam.

It ain't about if the wigs are good or bad. That ain't her issue. But I know what it is...everybody knows that china is standing for cheap and that's right. The wigs you are selling for more than 600 dollar, you buy at magicmadam for not even 200 dollar.

So are you mad at serina because she ain't a fool like the others? And really I think you got Issues........the way you respond to serina wauw. I would never buy a thing at you! You running a store and you don't even know how to handle bad critics.

Shame on you .... For those who are reading .....if i where you I would order directly from magicmadam... instead of 1 wig...you could buy 3!

Be Smart! And yes MAGICMADAM has high quality wigs!

#620418
@PissedConsumer506726

You go into Macys and buy a garment it costs 200$ for a coat. Did you know that the coat was made in china for about 18$? Dont you know that all the 3rd parties involved mark it up 1000% by the time it hits the clothing rack at Macys?

Oh why dont you go yell at Macys corporate offices and complain that the markup was ridiculous then?

The beauty and blessing of Linda in Jupiter is that she is bringing quality to the community without the crazy markup prices that Kiki Shuly Yaffa etc are doing.

THEY ALL USE CHINA MANUFACTURERS!!!! ALL of them. UNLESS THEY ARE MAKING IT INHOUSE THEMSELVES.

go be outraged at them.

We all love buying wholesale don't we??? So go be resourceful and go find the factory that is cutting the Coach bags and buy an overrun.... If you can. Nothing stopping you.

Youre simply wrong when it comes to Linda in Florida. Youre ridiculous.

god. girls

THIS IS NOT KOSHER

why you girls need wigs if you have a big mouth like that, GOD is watching from above and he is pulling his hair.

Stop this *** and start to pray.

Isn t that what you jewish fellow should do .... lashon a ra.....

This is quality I count on, no need to go anywhere else! Perfect as always, A+++

Buyer:

Member id nsheehan815 ( Feedback Score Of 99)

Mar-22-12 04:23

LINDAS EBAY CUSTOMER.. REMEMBER HER SERINA.. REMEMBER

YOU STOLE HER ID.. TO POST HERE ON PAGE 1.. REMEMBER?

U *** WACK JOB!

so serina where r u at? hmmm strange u post every day under many user id's for soooo long.. now your gone?

maybe i have that POW syndrome now.. i miss my ATTACKER! im sure your busy ATTACKING some other innocent unknowing victim online.. YOUR A PREDATOR PLAIN AND SIMPLE.. a boring sad lonely PREDATOR. I SPOKE TO MR ANDREW at your MMADAM factory.. he said.. "we dont tell anyone our customers and if you wish to try our company , your welcome to". ***.. SO YOU LIE.. U PICK A COMPANY AT RANDOM AND JUST LIE.. YOUR A SICKO.. A NUTJOB.. A STALKER.. A PREDATOR..

GET IT NOW? UR BUDDY NSHEEHAN815 SAYS F/YOU! SO DOES BAGETTCC.. STEALING ID'S.. UR SICK..THEY WERE SICK WHEN I TOLD THEM WHAT YOU DID HERE..

THEY SAID.. SOME PEOPLE ARE USELESS TO THIS WORLD.. SO MANY GOOD TAKEN EVERY DAY.. AND U .. YOUR LEFT? NOT FAIR!!! MAYBE THATS Y YOU HAD TO GET YOUR INSIDES TAKEN OUT.. sick from the inside out u are!! YOU BEING ON THIS PLANET IS DEFINITLY AN INJUSTICE TO THE GOOD PEOPLE! THE REAL HARDWORKING PEOPLE.. YOU FRUIT CAKE.

YOU ACTUALLY HAVE THE NERVE TO POST THAT YOU HAVENT DONE ANYTHING

OMG .

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY CRACKING UP MORE NOW?

YOU ATTACKED ME VICIOUSLY ON U TUBE.. YOU POSTED HERE ONLY WHAT YOU WANTED.. NOT ANY OF THE *** YOU SAID TO ME.. U CALLED ME

THE C WORD, THE F WORD.. YOUR DOGS *** BETTER THAN MY FACE.. IM SO UGLY IM DISGUSTING

YOU WENT ON AND ON

THEN BLATENLY POSTED WHO YOU THOUGHT WAS MY SUPPLIER INFO AS MAGIK MADAM.. *NOT TRUE) THAT WAS THE WORST LIE OF THE WHOLE DEAL

COULD CARE LESS WHAT U THINK OF MY LOOKS..

BUT YOU LYING FOR SOME ALTERIOR MOTIVES IS DISGUSTING

NOW YOUR INNOCENT

NOW YOU DID NOTHING WRONG

YOU EMAILED 8 CUSTOMERS

YOU STOLE MY EBAY CUSTOMERS I'DS TO POST HERE.. LOTS OF ID'S

SHALL WE ACTUALLY PROOVE IT HERE TO YOU ,, AGAINNNNNNN???????

NSHEEHNAN BAGETTC.. MY CUSTOMERS FEEDBACK..

YOU STOLE.. WANT ME TO PROOVE IT.. OK

GO HERE AND I ALREADY HAVE PROOVEN IT..

HAIRWIGHUMAN AND ADD THE . COM THATS WHERE ITS ALL AT BABY.. TOWARDS THE MIDDLE OF THE PAGE..

YOU DUMBAZZZ

AND YOUR MOST RECENT POST..

HOW U DID NOTHING WRONG..

YOU NAILED IT FOR ME

YOU DID WHAT I HOPED YOU WOULD DO..

YOU SLIPPED

YOU NAILED YOUR COFFIN FROM THE INSIDE OUT..

MUSTA BEEN THAT STING I GAVE U... THE SCORPIO STING...

NAILED YA..

I am a customer of Linda's,and to say I am beyond thrilled with her sheitels is an understatement.

serina, the length to which you have gone to ruin Linda's business, and the vitriol with which you have done so, is mind-boggling to me. The fact that you are from W Bloomfield explains some of it-I am from Birmingham.

I really don't give a f$%k where the hair comes from. I only wanted the hair that Linda promised. Won't matt at the nape, shiny, silky, gorgeous hair-and she delivered.

I don't understand why you don't get that MM is not her supplier. You take their word for it? Seriously?!?

(to anyone reading this)Anyone can do some research and find Chinese factories that make wigs, and they will sell to you. Go ahead, send them your money, gamble your $ and risk getting *** that you can't use. Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky. I think we all know how well regulated the business are over there.

***, I'm a flight attendant for a company that flies to China. I could go there myself and buy my hair. I don't have the time nor the $.

I do know that I can save my money and buy from Linda. She has done all the research, legwork, etc. She knows her product, will stand behind it, and go the extra mile to make sure her customers are happy.

You're not helping anyone, serina, it seems like you're just feeding your own ego.

Bitter and angry, party of one?

ANOTEHR COOKIE FOR MY BUD SERINA.(worse human on the planet. yes i believe this as fact)

MY REPLY TO HER....

omg ur a dream.. an angel.. y cant everyone be anything like you i love u.. xoxo, sorry but thats how i feel right now.. omg your the best.. and thank you so much for understanding

and for being this type of person... its very rare in this day and age.. i want to cry.. thank you so so so much it will help me out a great deal...

your so wonderful.... xoxooxox , Linda..xoxo

HER EMAIL TO ME... (NO I DONT MAKE THIS UP).

Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 10:48:54 -0400

Subject: :)Ariel

From: arielsd)))am@***.com

To: lindatwinkles@***.com

Thank you for the hair, it is very beautiful. I will forward you a check for a $100 next week just because I'm sure it cost you to do this for me and I really appreciate what you have done for me. I am going to speak to a women's group on Alopecia and perhaps we could work together selling your pieces? What do you think? I could get a commission and perhaps have samples and or pictures...Let me know.

All the best, your service has been above and beyond and I really...appreciate how you have gone out of your way for me. That in itself is deserving of much success for you.

Ariel

View more comments (123)
ID
West Bloomfield Township, Michigan

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article