Refund Policy Review

Returned defective merchandise as instructed. No refund after more than 2 1/2 months. They do not answer their phones or emails.
ID

No response to request to fix defective merchandise

I purchased three small pieces of luggage in March 2013 for a European trip. While on the trip, an interior seam in one of the bags came apart because it was not sewn properly; in addition, the straps kept twisting, making the bag difficult to carry. Since I do not live in Santa Monica, I contacted Magellan by e-mail. Twice. Both e-mails were ignored (though I did receive automated we re looking into it responses). So I mus t assume that this company has no interest in addressing or fixing defective products or ensuring customer satisfaction. I wold recommend not doing business with them.

I am a bit confused about "Magellan" and "Magellan's" brands. I think they are different companies.

I saw the logo of both products is different.

I assume Magellan's is the original one because it has a reliable website while the other one does not. So, if you contacted Magellan company, it would not be surprise if they did not respond.

ID
Pleasanton, California

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article