Refund Policy Review

Returned defective merchandise as instructed. No refund after more than 2 1/2 months. They do not answer their phones or emails.
ID

No response to request to fix defective merchandise

I purchased three small pieces of luggage in March 2013 for a European trip. While on the trip, an interior seam in one of the bags came apart because it was not sewn properly; in addition, the straps kept twisting, making the bag difficult to carry. Since I do not live in Santa Monica, I contacted Magellan by e-mail. Twice. Both e-mails were ignored (though I did receive automated we re looking into it responses). So I mus t assume that this company has no interest in addressing or fixing defective products or ensuring customer satisfaction. I wold recommend not doing business with them.

I am a bit confused about "Magellan" and "Magellan's" brands. I think they are different companies.

I saw the logo of both products is different.

I assume Magellan's is the original one because it has a reliable website while the other one does not. So, if you contacted Magellan company, it would not be surprise if they did not respond.

ID
Pleasanton, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article