Magazinenook.com - Took Money, Never Delivered, Lied

I placed an order with this company in Nov. 2012 for a subscription. I had not received any magazine by the end of February so I contacted them. They said they would check on the status and get back to me. I did not hear from them again for a week so I contacted them again. I found out the icon on their site that looks like you can speak to a live person is nothing but a email link. Also, they have no phone number for service. Only after several e-mails and threats did they get back to me to tell me that my subscription would start in April. Then suddenly two weeks before the subscription was suppose to start I got a notification from Magazinenook.com that my order had been canceled. Upon contacting them again they wrote that I had canceled my order in January with the publisher. This was impossible because I had not received any magazines therefore I had no idea of my subscription number or anything. They offered no solutions to my issue and we very unresponsive to any customer service.
ID
Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article