Please arrange easy to contact customer care via \phone i was able to connect after 30 mins to voice customer care

Last time journey was my first \flight travel in my life that was nice moments my right choice to choose spice jet. Kindly allow to me to free travel in spice jet one time to any were from chennai to any place .

User's recommendation: please arrange easy to contact customer care via \phone i was able to connect after 30 mins to voice customer care.

ID
Ernakulam, Kerala

Overcharging purposedly

Recently we booked a container from India through our supplier to be delivered directly to Harrogate via Felixstowe,Uk. Their agent in India porposed a low rate and upon reaching destination despite we booked delivery at the time of shiiping,they said that they are very busy and cannot deliver till 21st Sept 2018 despite they received the originals on 13th Sept 2018.The worst part of it is that they said that we will have to pay demurrage starting 14th sept till delivery date ,ie, 21st Sept 2018 and this amounts to about GBP 500.This is called cheating.If they don't have the capacity to deliver then why taking booking of haulage from India?Delivering our container on 21st Sept is already very late and now charging for this late delivery where the money will go in their pocket is complete dishonesty. People should avoid this shipping line at any cost.
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article