Madison pharmacy

i have a complaint; i dont think its right, as a patient, when you take a prescription into a pharmacy and dont get the number of pills your doctor has written. there is a reason why a doctor makes the decision he makes; and in this economy when my doctor writes a prescription for more pills, i expect to receive what was on my script. i took a prescription to Madison Pharmacy on Queens Blvd, Briarwood, NY, and ive used them before. i get home to find that they filled my prescription less than what my doctor wrote because my doctor wrote it incorrectly. as a patient, i have the RIGHT for a pharmacist to inform me that a) the prescription is not correct and i wont get the said amount of pills or b) give me the opportunity to call my doctor or go back to my doctor to have him rewrite my prescription correctly to receive the amount of needed pills. Madison Pharmacy did not give me the opportunity to do this and i am very angry; this puts me in a bad position as i am recovering and i didnt appreciate it. i dont recommend this pharmacy to anyone; the customer service shown to me when i called back to ask why they did what they did was terrible. Hassan, the head Pharmacist yells at me, 'what am i to do?' when i told him that he just lost a long time patient. this lack of caring, compassion and concern shows that this small business does not care about its patients and the world needs to hear this. if just one person reads my post and takes his/her business elsewhere, who knows, the power of one voice, one pen, maybe after they lose enough business, they wont be so quick to 'dismiss' another patient.
ID
New York, New York

About

Summary

Resource for women's health information and products.

Madison Pharmacy reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article