Excellent

Always good dealings with them. The cheap products are always fun and just as described. I have had no over charges on anything. I gave also gotten many quality items from them over the years at good prices. I will continue to shop with this my favorite magic shop.
Good quality

Madhatter Magic Shop junk

Recently I ordered an item from Madhatter. The reason for this is their prices were the best of everywhere I looked for this particular magic trick. When I received it I found out why. The item was a knock off, made in China and it broke the first time I tried to use it. I did not have it in my hands even 10 minutes and it's already good for nothing but the trash. When I received it, the box that it came in does not say Knot So Fast, but Amazing Knot! It is clear that unlike the actual Knots so fast product, this item is not hand made. It is so poorly made that there is no way I can even repair it. The rope and everything connected to the routine is falling apart after one attempt to use it. But, they have their money and out mine, and no item. I would say that it is not a good idea to purchase anything from Madhatter Magic shop in Lexington, South Carolina.

Why did you not contact us with your problem? We could have offered a fair solution but you never gave us a chance.

Bad quality
Loss

Shipping charges

Madhatter over charges on their shipping. When companies do this they make millions off what they are pocketing off the shipping Some companies will bring the prices lower on the product. Then they make More than double off the over charge on the shipping. ounce I see accompany do this I stop doing business with the company. I have paid as high as12.00 dollars for shipping and when I receive the product stamped on the envelope the postage reads $ 1.25 . They just made 10.75 profit off the over charge. there are many c9o9mpanies that offer free shipping. Shame on those companies over charging. Do they really think were that ***.

Your information is FALSE! We use commercial labels which do not display shipping rates. You must be one of our competitors ....mad because we undercut your price.

@PissedConsumer1343180

I agree hat the shipping charges are double. I have never shopped with mad hatter before but would have purchased if shipping costs were cheaper. Please consider revising your shipping costs and you may get more business

@PissedConsumer1343180

I'm actually VERY happy with the shipping rate. I recently ordered two books, separately and the shipping on each was 20 bucks, whilst the same item on Houdinis magic shop for example cost 70 bucks. Maybe it's because I ship to Israel, But I am more than pleased!

View more comments (2)
Lexington, South Carolina
Reason of review
over priced shipping. (Shame on you . That is a criminal act and dishonest with your customers
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Totally Satisfied Customer, Totally Not Pissed