I bought 1 car but paying for 2

I bought a car that started acting up almost immediately after I drove it off the lot, Months of jerking me around about repairs that didn't really happen, I actually learned that they were adding some fluids to mask the problems the car had then I asked to just get a car that did work. I was offered one option for a car that was more expensive and learned only when I was signing the new loan paperwork that the balance on the car they sold me that didn't work was being added on to the new loan so I ended up paying for two cars!

They tried to get me for $15,000 on an $8,500 loan omg that almost 100% interest. JERKS!!

ID
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Loss

Mad Motors/Motorcycles

I would just like to let everyone know not to do business with these people..... They took a deposit for a vehicle that they pushed on me and then when i decided not to purchase the vehicle due to the fact that they were ripping me off, and the car was not worth what i would end up paying, they had the nerve to say they were keeping my deposit for their trouble and time. They are located on US1 om Stuart, Florida and i highly recommend that you not by a car or motorcyle from these bad business people.
ID
Miami, Florida
Loss

About

Summary

Mad Motors is a dealership company which was based on a small lot in Stuart, FL in 2006. Today the company consists of Mad Motorcars and Motorcycles. Each of those relatively carries all makes and models of cars and motocycles, both new and pre-owned, under one roof. All of vehicles of Mad Motors carry 100% satisfaction guarantee. If Mad Motors doesn't have the vehicle a client wants in stock, one of company’s helpful representatives will find it for the client somewhere else. Mad Motors started with selling motocycles. Mad Motorcars was opened in 2008. It used to have and currently does have two full service bays, a paint booth, a body shop, and an enormous inventory of pre-owned and overstocked vehicles.

Mad Motors reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article