The Worlds Worst Shirt Company

I received many quotes from online and ultimately chose to stay local with Mac's Shirts. They were extremely unprofessional. They did not provide us with as little as an order form for these shirts and after placing an order for about 80 shirts they told me the proof would be to me within the week and the shirts would take about 2 weeks to get in. After I had not heard from them I called and they said they would send me the proof. When I received it ,it was not the color of teal shirt we had wanted. When I requested another color of teal they became upset with me saying I was "being difficult" they said that" I asked for teal and the color on the proof was teal" they asked me to come and pick up my deposit because they "did not want to make shirts for my company." I was truly appalled. I couldn't believe the lack of respect that I was shown. If you are choosing a company DO NOT CHOOSE THIS ONE. I went next to Spirit inc where they charged me LESS money for a better choice of shirt and let me choose the color that we wanted from samples and a book of options. Choose anyone but them.
ID
Service
Macs Shirts And More Customer Care
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article