map-marker Vancouver, British Columbia

Iexplorer

Your survey asked how did my call go with the Macroplant representative. However you may not know Macroplant is no longer providing assistance by phone, only by email. When I bought the Macroplant software a couple of months ago I understood that assistance by phone would be available. That is not the case now. Also, my issue with the Macroplant software is unresolved and I am not able to use the software. I paid about $70 for the iExplorer software which isn't working on my computer. I am disappointed with this software and the lack of support services. William Lau 604 868 ****

User's recommendation: I do not recommend you buy iExplorer. The after purchase support is poor.

map-marker Overland Park, Kansas

Cancel and receive a refund

The Program does not work. I want to cancel my subscription, it is within the 30 day period. It does not work and i will no longer spend time, your program is not worth it. Please just cancel my account. Thank you, Timothy Fischer

User's recommendation: Does not work

Tamim A Yoc

Worst Customer Service Ever!

MacroPlant is a software product company, one of its product is a software called iExplorer, I bought it in 2016 which was working perfectly fine. Unfortunately, after two years of using it the software started to lag and shuts down automatically I updated it and redownload it but nothing has changed so I sent an email to the Support@***.com, they replied at first and told me they will investigate the problem, I emailed them again after I waited few weeks, still no one replied, it's been two months now yet no one is trying to solve the problem. I even told the company I'll write reviews about your bad service yet no buddy seemed to care! So, here I am warning you about this company! you'll not get a fair treatment.
Loss:
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article