Mack Systems Attakulangara Trivandrum

The Worst Computer Dealer in Trivandrum is Mack Systems Attakulangara Trivandrum. The Managing Director named A.K.Mujeeb is a fraud person,he has a cheating mentality, he cheated me with a poor quality computer. I request don't buy computers from Mack Systems, his after sales service is not up to mark. I suggest to buy computers from logtech systems,the Geniun Computer Dealer in Trivandrum. Mack System usually charges High price for their computers and most of the softwares they use are pirated. I request Microsoft should take action against Mack system. They are no.1 cheaters i.

Now a days buy branded laptops, that is better...

i don't think so...y bec i know mack system since 2002,they are providing good service, and updates the new tech by mail,and also they are not picking huge margin for the branded products..

ALways visit Genuine dealers for your computer needs, Contact us

Call: 0471-257****, 944726****

Mack System not up to mark in after sale service.

think twice before going to mack system

I am a regular customer of Mach system since its launging. Till now I don't have any problem with their service.

All computer shops in tvm as far as I know take a long time for servicing. So no point in telling that service is bad.

You guys how you are buying a computer.?

First read reviews of it and get prices online and then only go to a firm and ask for that particular model.

If it is assembled go and check component prices also.

Mach system indeed does a good service. Look at the expansion over these years. None of the companies in tvm grew like that. With fraud you know it is impossible to make such a company. in 2-3 years it ll fall.

You quote a system in tvm and ask prices in major companies you can find out who is cheaper.

Also substandered materials need to take account., One example is grey processor.

jas, tvm.

I am buying computers from them since 2005. I don't find any problem in quality.

I ask for their service sometimes, within 24hrs they clears the problem. I feel ok with them.

I work in Mack Systems, Horrible Managment here in Mack systems :cry

After sale service very poor in mack systems Trivandrum

He worked in my firm, he is not a sincere person.

View more comments (15)
ID
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Loss

Mack System-Attakulangara-Trivandrum.

Hi The worst Computer Dealer in Trivandrum is Mack System,Attakulangara,Trivandrum, I recently purchased a Computer from Mack System.The components used in computer is of poor quality,After sale service is very poor,any how I was cheated. I suggest don't buy computers from Mack System. I regret buying computer from Mack System,Attakulangara,Trivandrum, once again I repeat the worst computer dealer in Trivandrum is Mack System,Attakulangara, He use low quality components to assemble the computer,I request don't get in touch with Mack System,Attakulangara,Trivandrum. The manging partner is not sincere,t

Hi Tom9999,

I fully agree with u when u say that Mack Systems is the worst. The shop doesnt cater to the needs of the customers but to their profits alone.

Dont ever take chances of buying any comp part from any local smal time dealers.Go to Logitech or Feba Computers (trivandrum). They provide the best aftersales and wuality products. I bought a computer when I was small. I didnt know any *** about it. when my elder brother came home after few months he told me that I was fooled into purchasing such a *** system. I had bought it from BINARY MICROS SYSTEMS. fortunately it is not there any longer.

The 2 shops I mentioned earlier are professional dealers with quality assurance.

Good luck on ur next purchase.

ID
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

About

Summary

Mack Systems is a computer sales and service provider. The company was established in 2002. For many years Mack Systems has been leading provider of branded computers and laptops, upgrades to old computers, and technical support with network solutions for business. The assortment of products offered by Mack Systems includes personal computers, laptops, netbooks, laptops, Mac Books, monitors, printers, accessories, peripherals, and smartphones. The list of brands offered by the company includes Samsung, Canon, Toshiba, HTC, Apple, Lenovo, Compaq, BlackBerry, Acer, Mack Systems offers high quality electronics at affordable prices. Millions of customers have already evaluated the quality of Mack Systems work.

Mack System reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article