Very bad Customer service

I'ev been going to this inc for 8yrs and i have tryed to pay my inc anyway possible to keep grom going to my agent.He is very rude,ask personal questions and treat his customers differnt.Over the years the few times i have had to go in for paper work or renew my policy he takes a long time no regard to you needing to go to work or anything alike even if you say something.Today 10/5/18 i just got a new acount and had to get a money order instead witch ment i had to go to him to make the payment.When i walked in he had a customer and asked what i needed,i said to pay my inc he told me to hold on and asked why i didn't go on line or call that he was trying get out of the payment buissnes. I resopned i just need to pay my bill.At that time another customer came in (a lady) he asked how she was and took her mony order without question she responed this lady is first he said her's is going to take longer i asked why he said because of a recip.I responed i got to get a new agent then he said let me get your money order.I told him he was rude and had bad customer service.He said how was i rude.I stated that he treat his customers diff and had me and anoter customer standing outside waiting on him and he was an hour late.he sat there looking at us wait on him for ten more mins like he was doing paper work but still see us threw the door His time say one thing but he is NEVER there on time.if he is you will be waitng outside until he decides to open the door for you.BAD SERVICE!!!! I'ev been in customer service for 23yrs and he is RUDE AS *** I whould never recamend him to my DOG!!
ID
Atlanta, Georgia
Service
Mack Insurance Agency Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article