Safety concerns

Lynnwood garden apartments are money grubbing thirsty hungry low budget apartments that rip people off constantly, they have no security for the renting people. Apts have been broken into, cars have been vandalized. The people file police report, nothing is done. The Cheltenham police states they have mentioned to the owner to get cameras on the Gardens property and that request continues to be denied because it’s not a concern to the Lynnewood Gardens property managers. The garages have been broken into and the gardens continue to disregard the issues. New management stink! Do not rent from Lynnewood Gardens regardless of any special you will regret it. They try to make it sound good when you’re touring the lease and facility beware of the staff.

Very accurate description.

Lynnewood Gardens Apartment Rental
Cons
  • Worst place to live
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Stop the lying

Lynnewood Gardens - Apartment Rental Review

It seemed very peaceful at first. I live in a top floor with a toddler downstairs and he runs through the house on a regular and my whole apartment shakes upstairs. You can hear everything from the bottom floor on the top floor. The size is very small no closet space. No space for kitchen equipment. To go in and out the top B apartment you must walk up the step to open and close the door because there is no space for you to stand. My 20 year old son came to visit who is a young African American man. Instead of security asking him questions while he was lost. Security alerted police and harrasssed him while he walked my dog for me because I was sick. They stated he looked suspicious and there had been a rash of robberies I knew nothing about. His only crime was walking while black. Mice and roaches are a huge problem. They have come to exterminate my apartment and filll holes where the vermen get in more then 7 times in a year in a half. Not just your everyday regular roaches but the American *** roach that also flies they are huge and intimidating. Also there are squirrels inte attic I have complained of at least 4 times. They will address your problems immediately yet the solutions do not correct the problems. They should have inspected the apartment before I moved in for all the cracks and holes all around the base of the apartment stairs and closets. Especially since I pay for an upgraded unit. I do not recommend this place. I forgot to mention I found a hyperdermic needle I disposed of myself out of fear that children including my 10 year old would get hurt. I've come home from work with a strong stench coming form the apartment downstairs causing my eyes to burn and headaches for me and my child. They reglazed the floor of the apartment underneath me with no notification and toxic fumes where irritating us. They told me to open my windows after I complained. The response was for me to open the windows in my apartment on one of the coldest days of the year. Also I have turned on my faucet with brown water coming from it. When I complained they stated they were doing maintenance. None of these things were communicated to me until after my complaints were made.

Wow, I'm sorry this happened to you. Unfortunately, I've seen bigotry within management.

It's very disheartening. We should all want to see people as equals but unfortunately not everyone will. Did you file a complaint?

You have my support and encouragement. This stereotyping of black men has to stop.

Bad quality

Lynnewood Gardens Apartment Rental Review

Fraud Alert in Lynnewood Gardens Apartments 1950 Ashbourne Rd, Elkins Park, PA 19027. The leasing staff is horrible especially Chris. They are rude and nasty. The rent is high and the utility bills are through the roof. Safety is an issue and the noise from other tenants is an issue. If you are looking for a cheap do not choose Lynnewood Gardens Apartments at 1950 Ashbourne Rd, Elkins Park, PA 19027. The street parking is awful. Renting at Lynnewood Gardens Apartments 1950 Ashbourne Rd, Elkins Park, PA 19027 is one of the worst decisions I ever made. They staff is absolutely horrible. Fraud Alert in Lynnewood Gardens Apartments 1950 Ashbourne Rd, Elkins Park, PA 19027. The leasing staff is horrible especially Chris. They are rude and nasty. The rent is high and the utility bills are through the roof. Safety is an issue and the noise from other tenants is an issue. If you are looking for a cheap do not choose Lynnewood Gardens Apartments at 1950 Ashbourne Rd, Elkins Park, PA 19027. The street parking is awful. Renting at Lynnewood Gardens Apartments 1950 Ashbourne Rd, Elkins Park, PA 19027 is one of the worst decisions I ever made. They staff is absolutely horrible.

Yes, it's 2019 and safety is a huge issue. They have low payed worker drive around at night and do absolutely nothing.

Crime is still bad here. My car has been broken into twice. My unit attempted to be burglarized in my son's bedroom (1st fl unit). My car had a hit and run.

Police were notified everytime. When I confronted Dottie, I was told immediately that crime happens everywhere. Smh. Actually crime happens when criminals see something thats vulnerable.

Aka Lynnewood Gardens. I asked about cameras but was told no by Heidi that they weren't going to get them. They have cameras by the leasing office but none that would benefit their residents. I had to pay $500 deductable for my car to get fixed.

My son and I had to go to court several times regarding the robbery.

This place is horrible. No storage, ignorant management and not safe at all.

Good Afternoon,

My name is Aprille and I am the Director of Leasing for Lynnewood Gardens.

Customer service is of the utmost importance to us and I would like to help you.

It appears to me that you may be a current resident and I would be happy to research and assist in resolving your concerns. Please call me at 215-887-****.

Sincerely,

Aprille Cole Director of Leasing

View more comments (1)
ID
#1020031 Review #1020031 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article