Luxwear Sells Fake Bags - Luxwear Will Steal Your Money - No Refunds

Fake Bags !!! $40,000 and they send me two cheap knock offs. By email Luxwear explained they also carry imitation bags and due to a "clerical" error I was went them by mistake. I guess, "Our bags are 100% authentic, and all were purchased at a Hermès store" was too good to be true. Luxwear instructed me by email to retun the bags and their mistake would be "immediately" rectified. Bags were returned by fed ex and signed for. My two genuine Birkins never arrived. Countless emails, phone calls and letters were ignored by Luxwear. I demanded a refund. No response. As Luxwear states, "we will issue your refund within 2 working days". I waited too long to dispute it by credit card and the federal law called the Fair Credit Billing Act which protects online transaction was useless. I contacted the police who told me I would have to file a federal case and off the record they said it would be pointless. Lawyers I consulted said it is near impossible to successfully bring charges against an online vendor from another country. It would take forever, cost way too much and you probably will never see your money or bags regardless. Never buy from Luxwear. They are in another country for a reason. So they can rob you and there is nothing you can do.

This comment is about luxwear.eu - a fake site copying luxwear.com. Luxwear.com sells only authentic. You should have done better research as luxwear.eu is a blatant fraud.

ID
Los Angeles, California
Product
Hermes Handbag
Cons
  • Luxwear
Reason of review
Luxwear sold me fake bags & Robbed Me
Loss
Preferred solution
Have them arrested, shut down and refunds for everone they robbed.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article