Luxury timespieces in NV. is a thief

Luxury time pieces in NV. Purchased a Burberry handbag from me off E- Bay and claimed it was damaged which it was NOT & requested a refund, I refunded and he never sent my handbag back. HE STOLE MY handbag and E bay let him. I even paid through paypal and they did nothing to protect me the seller. It's all about protecting the buyer. I will never use E Bay again and hope you wont either. No handbag and no money.. How got ripped off!!! I did and I am pissed. I hope he gets caught ripping people off. Momma always said life is not fair. Live and learn from me.

You are so right about this seller on ebay luxurytimepieces!!!! I don't know if it's a he or she, but it won a bag I was selling on Ebay and then only sent me payment for the bag without the listed shipping amount.

After I requested the shipping cost, it played dumb like it didn't know how to send additional money for the shipping charge since it already paid me for the bag through paypal. How does someone who has so many sells not know how to send money through paypay. That should have been my first warning that this person was a total ***. It filed a complaint with Ebay becauase I didn't send the bag.

I told Ebay that it refuses to pay for shipping & Ebay gave it back it's money. So ridiculous!!

It was probably trying to get me to send it my bag and then pull the same scam on me. Total thief!!!

ID
Saint Petersburg, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article