Luxury Auto Leasing - Abusive, Illegal, & Criminal Business practices

Luxury auto leasing are criminals. I purchased initially a 2003 Mercedes G500 from them in November, 2010. I was being charged 24% interest on a vehicle that I put 6000.00 in repairs into, the first 5 months. I put $15,000 DOWN on the vehicle, initially. I talked to them, and they "allowed" me to switch to a 2006 BMW 750li which I purchased for 26,500.00. Since then, they reposed my car for a lapse in insurance coverage, charged me $5000 to get it back, and then claimed I owed aprox 27,800 on the car when I originally bought it for 26,500 almost a year ago! They were not applying my payments, and essentially stealing money! I have since returned the car to them and purchased another elsewhere, however I am sure they will be trying to recover more $$ from me. I have since retained an attorney, and I have been advised to start a BBB complaint while the case is initiated. They are basically loan sharks, and the state of California is well aware of their business practices. If you are late on a payment they will threaten you with a warrant for your arrest! Many laws have been broken, and I do not want other people to experience what I have. At this point I am requesting my $15,000 down payment be returned.

They leased me a frame damaged car and tried using that they didn't know it was damaged. The accident is on carfax.

So basically these frauds do not inspect any car sold there. In addition to the frame damage, the driver side doors were replaced, and the fuel lines were attached with a zip tie.

ID
Miami, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article