Verified Reviewer

A WELL DESERVED APOLOGY TO LUXCELLENT

A WELL DESERVED APOLOGY TO LUXCELLENT
I received a beautiful BVLGARI B.Zero1 ring, and it did not come with a Bulgari box, or paperwork for Authenticity. It had been sent USPS, 2nd Day Delivery, and was in a very suspicious Generic package. I had previously been burned by another site; Mercari. I immediately assumed the worst! And responded to a negative review on this site. My Jeweler looked over everything today, and said that it IS AUTHENTIC AND SO IS THE LUCELLENT SITE! Many Apologies!

User's recommendation: HIGHLY RECOMMEND LUXCELLENT.

ID
Preferred solution
Apology

Don’t do it

They sell fakes. I wish I would have read the reviews more closely to notice that they are also fake, and trusted my instincts to return the item immediately.

Hello, We would like to first clarify that our business is in New York and never in Atlanta Georgia. Second, we verify authenticity of every single item and would like to challenge you with 2x money back on authenticity of the item you purchased from us.

Please let us know your order number and submit an authentication request to AuthenticateFirst. If AuthenticateFirst claims the item to be inauthentic, we will pay you twice of your purchase price.

Thank you. Best regards, Luxcellent Team