Jerri R Iuf

Verified Reviewer

A WELL DESERVED APOLOGY TO LUXCELLENT

A WELL DESERVED APOLOGY TO LUXCELLENT
I received a beautiful BVLGARI B.Zero1 ring, and it did not come with a Bulgari box, or paperwork for Authenticity. It had been sent USPS, 2nd Day Delivery, and was in a very suspicious Generic package. I had previously been burned by another site; Mercari. I immediately assumed the worst! And responded to a negative review on this site. My Jeweler looked over everything today, and said that it IS AUTHENTIC AND SO IS THE LUCELLENT SITE! Many Apologies!

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: HIGHLY RECOMMEND LUXCELLENT

map-marker Atlanta, Georgia

Don’t do it

They sell fakes. I wish I would have read the reviews more closely to notice that they are also fake, and trusted my instincts to return the item immediately.
Reason of review:
Not as described/ advertised
Seon Hmc

Hello, We would like to first clarify that our business is in New York and never in Atlanta Georgia. Second, we verify authenticity of every single item and would like to challenge you with 2x money back on authenticity of the item you purchased from us.

Please let us know your order number and submit an authentication request to AuthenticateFirst. If AuthenticateFirst claims the item to be inauthentic, we will pay you twice of your purchase price.

Thank you. Best regards, Luxcellent Team

Jerri R Iuf
reply icon Replying to comment of Seon Hmc

Thank you for the review, and for the response. I will be putting in a verification request ASAP!

I just received my BVLGARI B.zero1 ring today, and it doesn’t look right to me. No paper trail, authenticity report, or even the STANDARD PACKAGING from the Designer. I am very suspicious at this point, so I will be requesting time to make sure this is authentic. Came USPS??

NO BOX OR PAPERWORK??? NOT LUXURIOUS AT ALL!!

View more comments (1)

Can’t be better

I placed the order for a Louis Luggage from Luxcellent on Tradesy and used forwarding service to send it to my Canada home. I got worried after placing the order and seeing the negative review on here and questioned the seller because there is no return on international orders on Tradesy. But the customer service staff who answered my questions was very knowledgeable and helpful, and also they confirmed with me that it was a fake review because they never sold a Chanel bag yet at exactly $2000. Yesterday I received the luggage and it’s exactly as described and totally authentic as my local LV has accepted for replacing the wheels. I feel I owe them an apology for doubting them first since it’s not a small purchase and I would want to do the right thing to post my experience here. I will certainly shop with them again!
Pros:
  • Fast shipping
  • Knowledgeable staff
  • Authenticity guarantee
Cons:
  • Nothing i can think of
Seon Hmc

Hello, We truly appreciate your great feedback, and such feedback has always been our motivation to continue and thrive to offer great deals with great customer service. Also, please kindly refer to other review sites where you can find real reviews of our site posted by real customers of ours.

Thank you! Best regards, Luxcellent Team

Great Purchase Experience

Luxcellent - Great Purchase Experience
This is so far the best purchase experience I have ever had with an online consignment boutique. I requested to pay for express shipping so I can receive the package at my work address before holiday and their supervisor had their shipping team upgrade shipping free of charge for me! When the bag arrives it is in practically brand new condition and it was literally all eyes on me!!!
Pros:
  • Upgraded shipping upon request on high value items
Seon Hmc

Hello, We truly appreciate your great feedback, and such feedback has always been our motivation to continue and thrive to offer great deals with great customer service. Thank you! Best regards, Luxcellent Team

Dawn B Sug

Luxcellent Sells Fake and Stolen goods

I purchased from Luxcellent, formerly known as VintageLuxe, via Tradesy. I received a counterfeit item from Luxcellent, yes Luxcellent sells FAKES Designer bags. I couldn’t believe this Luxcellent scam I went to chanel to ask them to clean the item to find out if it’s real, and they said they can’t clean it. Thinking it was a mistake I tried to contact seller directly through their website, no response. Reached out to Tradesy, told to send to them, which I did quickly. They told me Luxcellent sells fake items on a very small scale and they thought it was an error. I asked Tradesy to send me the authentication report from a third party which they did, and they sent the item back to me. I went to Chanel again with the item now knowing it was vetted by multiple parties. I asked if they would clean it and they denied it again. I asked why not and they said they don’t clean goods that are fake or stolen...I told them I knew it was real, and they pretty much unofficially confirmed the item was not registered as being sold in their serial number records meaning it was stolen! Wow what an amazing scam, I’m thinking it’s Fake goods at Luxcellent being shipped to me but nope it’s Stolen goods.
Loss:
$2000
Pros:
  • Good countefeits
Cons:
  • Stolen goods
  • Fakes
  • No communication
Reason of review:
Fake Chanel

Preferred solution: Luxcellent fake is not cool

Seon Hmc

Hello, We are unable to locate your order either on our own site or on Tradesy. We check authenticity on all items we sell and verify that each item is our seller's property before accepting them.

Besides, please also note that due to new Chanel policy, all repair request must have the original purchase receipt to accompany the bag in order for Chanel to accept the bag for repair. A denial for repair doesn't indicate an item is not authentic or stolen. If it was a stolen item registered in the system, the item should have been confiscated before being returned to you. We highly encourage all readers who come across this review to use your own judgement.

Again, authenticity is something that we will never compromise. Best regards, Luxcellent Team

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article