LUX-24.COM ROLEX SCAM ARTIST

Ordered a Rolex watch, wire transferred money, what a mistake, once money is sent it is nonrefundable unless beneficiary/recipient (LUX-24.COM) agrees to send/release funds back to buyer. They did not deliver, did not answer emails, very poor communications. Never sent watch, never returned money. Stay clear they are bad news, the watch was a bargain price as they say if it is to good to be true---------I got burned for some major money DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM OR EXPECT A POOR OUTCOME – YOU WILL RECIVE NO WATCH OR GET YOUR MONEY BACK. . Make sure you research thoroughly who your are dealing with, I didn't and ended up on the losing end.

I let the FBI no but never got any sort of reply!!

Have you been contacted by him or you contact lux 24? Where did you find there post with sell rolex?

I was considering the purchase of a "NEW" ROLEX Seadweller DEEPSEA for the low price of $3499.00 USD.

The Lux-24.com website didn't list any phone numbers or any form of business addresses

The price seemed too good to be true, evidently, it is!

I am very glad to have found this consumer forum!

Price looked really good. So I wad suspicious and found this forum. Thanks.

:x

I was scammed by those internet thieves. I lost US$2100, and never heard from www.lux-24.com.

They should be stopped.

Their web site is still on and they are scamming more victims. Be careful not to deal with them, and if you are scammed by them you should file a report about them to the FBI IC3 for the internet criminal fight center.

gosh,,, you guys are great! i was just inquiring about a men's presidential and of course i was a little skeptical when the price was really low and there was no contact number. i would have lost 5,000 but thanks to you guys...i don't have to go through the pain and agony of trying to retrieve my money back.

Be careful. www.lux-24.com are true fraud firm on the net.

They will steal your money and you will never hear from them after that. They put fake false positive consumers comments on the net, but these are deliberately false statements.

Lux-24.com are liars and are true thieves. Be careful.

watch out this *** hole is fake,the moran has two web sites he is not real! u will get scamed, please don't deal with the guy.

I got caugh out from these people. I spent $1750 and every time I sent a email no reply, and when they did the money was already left my account and they said it wasn't in there's.

I've tried to get th money back but no joy. Stay well away from these people.

They work under different names lux-24 and watch network. Aaron Cohan was his name but I guess they have many different made up names.

Price looked really good. So I wad suspicious and found this forum. Thanks.

View more comments (18)
ID
Los Angeles, California

About

Summary

sort by: date updated. Lux24's public lookbooks. Browse Lookbooks created by the user you ... With the severe cuts, gothic draping, and night black palette, the 2009 Fall Couture ...

LUX24 reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article