No show

This company was a great company, all the way up until the owner Marco passed away. The new change of leadership/person in charge who taken over the company isn't organized, and is highly unprofessional and don't deliver on their word. I was scheduled for the crew to come do my yardwork but then it was a no show....no phone call, no nothing. Then later that evening I was told that they are now only doing customers with contracts. Marco never had me on any contract, he would just come do my yard as long as I gave him a few days in advanced notice. He was a good person and had a beautiful heart and helped me out as much as he could. It's sad that the new leadership is operating with a cold heart and only about their coins.

User's recommendation: Not likely.

ID
Cons
  • Lies
  • Bad communication
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Landscaping and Gardening Expert Talks

Lawn Care During Drought: How to Grow Lawns with Less Water?

Jun 8, 2022

How to care for your lawn in a drought? John Perry, a lawn expert, shares tips on effective lawn care with new water restrictions and explains how to preserve a green yard.

John Perry
John Perry

John Perry is President, CEO, and Founder of Greene County Fertilizer Company, Inc. and the author of the Lawncology educational series.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article