Verified Reviewer

Atrocious literature

So many authors write about Child abuse, Underage sexual acts and more. This is downright illegal, immoral and unethical. Example: maegan Egregious crimes: 16 year old gets abused by aunt; 16 year old gets molested by strangers (Therefore Child abuse and Child sex offence)
Auckland, Auckland
Cons
  • Underage sexual acts
  • Child abuse
Preferred solution
Apology

Rude chatroom mods

Their mods are rude and discriminate against people of non-western origin.
Product
Lush Stories Profile
Preferred solution
Apology

FAVORTISM

This site is all about favortism. It's the same people who have the most views on their stories. I deactivated my account on there and have created my own site to share my stories.

Lush Stories Account Review from Phoenix, Arizona

Yes they are racist against africans and african americans. On two separate occasions they have taken my money for membership and then suspended my account. They let white people do and submit anything and black people are censored or disciplined. There is no recourse or appeals process. *** those racist bastards.

Their so up there own opinions, so into inflating each other's ego's. It's a rather sad place if you hold any personal beliefs. It's a place for *** lickers and fools.

The site itself is okay. The issues stem from some of the members.

Personal attacks, bribes, account hacking by members of other members accounts, straight up drama and more lies than the White House. Personal information has been leaked to other members and passed around; photos, emails, phone numbers etc. The administration of this site allows this go on and does nothing about it, EVER.

There have numerous complaints about members threatening and harassing other members and nothing ever comes of it.

If they got rid of the problem children, the site might flourish and go back to being a site to publish amazing erotic reads.

It's only a matter of time before a member takes legal action against a member or the site itself.

View more comments (1)
Phoenix, Arizona
Reason of review
Poor customer service

This company discriminates against Indians

I write erotica for a lot of different sites and when I tried to send a story to Lush stories, they said they didn't accept stories from the region that I was in and that I had to send it to one of the site administrators to prove that I hadn't stolen it. I'm not the only person this has happened to. If you google wordpress,spongie369, someone else has had them happen to them as well. And it's only people from certain places like India, Africa and the phillipines, there are no blocks against people from other places in the world, because apparently only people from these places are thieves. This website is racist and prejudiced against India. There is even a message on that wordpress blog from the website owner where she openly admits to what they do over there and tries to justify it.
#1921502

They are racist against other Asians too. One of the moderators in the chat room ruled the room according to favouritism and insists that hurling profanities to another member is the only way to get a message across. Good luck surviving in the real world.

That site is like a cult, if you have an opinion that doesn't fit with most, they start trying to convert you and then you get messages saying their moderators are watching and monitoring you. It used to be a fun place but it's not anymore.

And now I find out that they are racist too, the cherry on top of their *** pie. Total waste of time to go there, Literotica is way better.

I know they did that, that's sick. My boyfriend is from India and sometimes he speaks English better than I do, he doesn't write stories, but if he did, I'm sure it would be better than the drivel they're passing off over there as "top quality." I used to write poetry for them until they turned into total *** and tried to say that imperfect poetry wasn't acceptable. They started saying stuff wasn't good enough for them, for a free website, they're complete control freaks.

@PissedConsumer721484

I meant to say that I didn't know they did that, if I had known, I never would have opened an account with them. They are way too controlling for a website that exists for contributions.

That place is so biased. I went there to read stories and they got mad at me because I dared to leave criticisms instead of mindless praise.

If a story is ***, I'm not going to give it a 5 rating and kiss the writer's ***, they basically told me to either give all 5's and praise or to stop commenting and voting. Maybe if they stopped discriminating they would get more good authors instead of being overrun with people whose stories are so boring they couldn't entertain even the dullest person I know. And the moderators there deleted my comments because they didn't like them even though my comments were not obscene or anything. I just said how the stories made me feel, even when they weren't good.

One moderator left me a rude comment and then quickly deleted it.

There is too much secrecy and bias over there, they spoil your enjoyment of stories with their ***.

One of their moderators told me I needed to put more detail into my story. It's my *** story, I'll put whatever detail I want.

She was so full of herself she told me to read one of her stories to see how it was done. If I wanted to read one of her stories I would *** well do so in my spare time, I don't want my stories to be a carbon copy of her boring writing.

It's like they only want stories written by their moderators who are so full of themselves its almost pitiful. I'll stay with literotica instead, they don't have these power hungry moderators messing up people's writing.

#720811

They are so racist over there, I read one of their staff saying they only wanted people to speak american english. Means they are against people from other countries. My friends and I have boycotted this racist website.

#720154

I was pretty much harassed by them as well. They found a couple of grammatical errors and refused to publish my stories.

I corrected some of the errors and then they complained about the content. Here's a quote they put in my inbox: I guess your story is ok, ***. And..of course, there was not one constructive comment to justify the rudeness of the editors. I get the sense that the editing staff isn't only racist, they are extremely jealous of good writers.

If you read any of the stories on this site, they are heavily edited by the control-freak staff. So much for creativity. I have had a large viewership on other web-sites so, it was easy to just concentrate on that.

Don't waste your time with this site. It's really bad.

View more comments (7)
ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article