SLOTH not Lush Nail Bar on Wake Forest Road, Raleigh

this is an OMG> walked in to salon for the first time since moving to the area. A young man at reception started my hands into the warmer for a basic manicure. The girl who was supposed to preform the manicure was standing up , back to me , on her phone talking about her IUD problem with another employee for the whole world to hear. She was dressed poorly, was eating candy and removing it from her mouth in front of me, her hair disheveled and her look unkept. IN front of me 2 young people were just hanging out sitting where customers usually sit talking loudly to the other employees,bojangle cups littered the counters . THe male receptionist suggested she could Do this,meaning my hands, she did not even say hello to me or give me eye contact. I asked her to wash her hands since she was eating, then I decided, heck , I am not letting her touch me. THE whole place reeked of unprofessionalism. I pity the investors of this establishment, since they will soon be bankrupt. Never in my life have I ever experienced such a disconnected group of people masquerading as a Business that is usually about catering to customers, not sucking up the air into self absorption. I walked out before she returned to the counter, best thing I did all day.
ID
Raleigh, North Carolina

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article