Poor customer service with Lunaire Bras

I'm writing to complaine about lunaire bras. I had a malfunction with a few of the bras with the underwire coming out in the same place. It so happens I have large breast and this bra fits me really well so I really have not been able to find another bra that fits this well. I e-mailed the company several times and even e-mailed them asking why they would not respond to my problem and never did hear one word from them. These bras are expensive and I don't want to switch, but I buy several a year and told them that and was dissappointed that they were not even willing to at least answer my concerns. If I find another bra I will buy it because I do not care to patronize a company that does not care about good customer service, and this one is definitely lacking in that area.
ID
Rochester, New York

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article