No answer

The seconds hand broke on my watch. If I were to send it to you guys could you repair it under warranty?
ID
Houston, Texas
Preferred solution
Replace the damage part ( the seconds hand is broke )

Luminox USA: Charged credit card - no delivery

I ordered a watch from the official Luminox site: luminox-usa.com aka lumondi.com on December 12, 2017. The order was confirmed at the time. My credit card was charged on the same day. There was no mention that the item was on back-order. It is now January 14. No update on my order on their website - it still shows as "your order is confirmed, we're getting it ready to ship". Meanwhile, I'm out the cost of the watch with no information as to when or if I will ever see it. This is horrible customer service, and unethical business behavior to charge for an item that they clearly don't even have in stock. Has anyone reported them to the BBB?

Exactly the same experience for me. I needed the watch to arrive at my hotel when I was visiting.

Dropped them a line to be told it “might” ship in a month. In the end had to order the model elsewhere for $90 more, but at least it arrived. Now it’s 13 months old and the 12 o’clock marker has fallen off.

New bezel £30, not warranty item even though it wasn’t knocked. Won’t buy another again.

ID
Service
Luminox Usa Shipping Service
Cons
  • Charged for item that was not shipped
  • Not advised the item i ordered was not available or back ordered
  • No updates on delivery date
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article