State: Washington Product: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial Clear all filters (1 of 112 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
With Official Company Response
Wow. I bought the system for $40. No big deal. Didn't work for me, made my skin look cakey, which is the very thing it said it wouldn't do. I figured it's just $40. I don't want to bother returning it. Maybe someone I know will like it. Fast forward 2 months, I...
LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response
#1191571

Hi There,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to communicate why Luminess Air did not meet your expectations.Here at Luminess Air, we stand behind our products and will not be satisfied until you are satisfied.We have 4 different finishes of foundation, as every skin type is different and an absolute free color match for all customers. The infomercial also explains that customers may try Luminess Air starting at 19.95.

We do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions and make sure Terms are agreed upon online before checking out. If there were any Terms missed our Customer Service Representatives are here to explain and assist in the best way possible. We strive on providing the absolute best Customer Service and products and are saddened that you feel you received anything less than that.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me personally Ashley@luminessair.com, as I would love to turn your experience around with us.

Review