State: Virginia Product: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup Clear all filters (2 of 133 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
I actually love the air brush and the make up, it does take ten years off my face, and being 54 I like anything that will do that. That said however, their customer service SUCKS!!! and you would think after over a year of customer complaints about the bottles breaking...
Review
Product
Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup
Pros
  • System and the make up
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
With Official Company Response

Luminess air worst thing ever!!

I ordered the system used it once it sucked!! The next thing I knew they had charged my debit card 45.00 I sent them an e-mail stating I wanted that money returned to my account they did so 3 days later but then I got an alert on my phone saying they were trying to debit my $377.00 and I called and they informed me that it was the amount of the system. I told them I will box that *** up and send it back because there is no way that *** is worth $377.00. The woman went on to tell me if I return it I have to pay half of the amount to restock it and I told her that wasn't happening either. I boxed it up took pictures to back my self up and sent it back. They sent me an e-mail saying they were still trying to get money out of my account and I sent them an e-mail telling them I had sent it back and they denied receiving it so i went online put in the tracking number and sure enough they had received 5 days before them telling me they didn't so I again e-mailed them letting them know that I knew they had it and sent them the tracking number and told them they were not getting no money out of my account and I have not heard from them since.

This happened to me with Pure Skin.. I hate when people f#*$ with my money. I will never buy another "As seen on tv" product again...faiVue

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

We would like to apologize for any misunderstanding there may be regarding the Luminess Air 30 day in home trial. At no time does Luminess Air charge the full amount for the Airbrush System, if a 30 day trial is selected.

After the 30 days, there are 5 monthly payments ranging from 50-80.00 dollars, depending on which system and items are selected, by the customer. The full amount is only charged if customers contact us to do so or pays in full at the time the order is placed.

We also fully disclose all Terms and Conditions, as well as return instructions with your Airbrush System and online. We are always willing to answer any questions or concerns you may have, if you would like to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

View more comments (1)