State: Oklahoma Product: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial Clear all filters (1 of 112 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Luminess Air's initial offer does not clearly state that a customer is only paying to *try* the system. Only after a customer has been charged for their initial payment are they told about the "terms and conditions." I have tried to cancel numerous times and keep...

TI didn't even try the product and yet they still charged me $145.88. I opened it, realized I'm not going to use it, checked off everything, followed all instruction, sealed it, insured it and sent it back before the 30 day period.

First of all, they charge was stated on the commercial for the product is $30, then they give you a "password" so the intro package would be $19. My complete unused packaged was sent back within the thirty days but I found a charge for over $450 on my credit card. I called them, made a complaint and then they reduced it and hit me with a charge of $145.88. When I Luminess they told me it was worked out, don't worry and they would refund the money.

The my credit card sent me a statement saying THEY had resolved the issue and that they were removing the charge. Then, the following month, it was back on my credit card. I was lied to from the moment I saw the commercial on TV, while I ordered it, by Luminess in EVERY step and even duped by my credit card company. I NEVER opened or tried ANYTHING - it was returned to them in less than thirty days in the exact condition in which it was sent to by me.

I am all in for a class action suit or possibly all the disgruntled ripped off Luminess customers and start a massive advertisement campaign to warn all future Luminess victims of our stories and how they should do themselves a favor and never order the product in the first place, save themselves the time and just hit the makeup counter at their local drug or department store. At least drug stores take back makeup (I've never done but all my friends have). We should get in touch with one another and come up with a strategy to counter their false advertising. Even a class action or a series of civil small claim suits while keeping women informed on a social media campaign against them.

I'm certainly going to write articles about it and put up a YouTube review exposing this company for the massive RIP OFF deceptive false advertising liars they are. if anyone is in please contact me and lets brainstorm a campaign.

I will be doing what I have to do but our voices will be louder and more effective if we all do it as a group. Please write me...Deborah

View more comments