State: Ohio Product: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup Clear all filters (3 of 133 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Luminess Air in Newark, Ohio - EXPENSIVE

not honest about the price and I think the price is way too much!!!
Pricing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Luminess Air in Newark, Ohio - Expensive

did not tell the price for full amount just for that sale that day. not 8 payments of52.95 then 8 payments of 38.95 then 1.00 of 8 payments. it is not worth that amount of money and I would like mine cancelled now.
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Luminess Air Airbush Makeup Review from Cleveland, Ohio

The ad on tv looked so good for 19.99 with shipping around 25.00 Inside the box states you will be billed 59.95 in six payments plus a makeup fee of 39.99 plus shipping will be billed to your account once a month for six months. Nowhere, in there infomercial does it state this. Today I called customer service, all I originally wanted was the shades of make up changed. However, I quickly decide it was the representative tried to charge my card again within my free trial but I want to return the system. This has been quite an ordeal. I'm going to speak to a consumer rights attorney. To me this definitely falls under false advertising.

I also fell for the misleading advertising and order. Prior mail took a week and when I finally try it was difficult to apply and manage and I decide to cancel the future order by email and they acknowledge but next month there was charge of 62.94.

and when I called they say something about I enroll in the club and that was not canceled. This is scam designed to trick the consumer.

Product junk and I will never order anything on line again.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

We would like to apologize for any confusion there may be. Here at Luminess Air we strive on providing the absolute best services and products to our valued customers.

Our representatives here at Customer Service will only make a charge if the customer informs a representative to do so. All customers have 30 days to try out the Airbrush System at 19.95 to start and may conveniently go online or contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST for a Return Authorization Number. There is also absolutely no obligation to receive the automatic shipments of foundation as it may be cancelled at any time.

Customers who love and would like to keep the Airbrush System after the 30 day in home trial, may contact us to pay the system in full or the monthly payments follow. For more information or to have your questions or concerns answered, please do not hesitate to contact us here at Customer Service.

@Luminess Air Response

so what will someone pay in total for the product ?

LuminessAir