State: Massachusetts City: Boston Product: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup Clear all filters (1 of 133 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
1.8
Luminess Air - HORRIFIC  Packaging -Bottles break open!
I have learned that you can NEVER use this product with clothes on! ) I have chronicled these events and sent pictures to Luminess Air. The first 2 times I was sent a substitute at no cost , but it just continues to happen. What good is a replacement, if that bottle...

I also received a bottle like this. Tried to open and top broke off!

The make up in the box and all over everything but I did not even try to get in touch because I knew it would be a problem. The additional bottles had makeup leaking from them as well. I have bought the system and now charged every three month and I am going to cancel as I haven't used it but three times at the most because you can not be in a hurry and put this stuff on. It makes a mess and I can not get the right colors.

If you don't take your time you have a caked on mess so I need to watch a few videos for help. Have spent well over two hundred on system and makeup. I was suppose to get a refund on make up sent, wrong color and I paid to ship back and never got the refund!

Going to start working on that now! Good luck to all who try but be ready to spend a lot!

View more comments
With Official Company Response
Review
Product
Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup
Pros
  • System itself
  • Makeup
Cons
  • Unable to use defect product
  • Bottles breaking -over and over- what a mess and a waste
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Luminess Air Customer Service