Product: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup Clear all filters (133 of 133 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
With Official Company Response
Hi my name is Jane. I bough a Air Brush machine in July 2015 and travel right away,only last week I opened de box to use and I figure out the power botom was hold in and the pressure botom was loose ,so I couldn't use I have the box and all the paper who came in the...

Hi Jane,

We would like to apologize for any difficulty you may be experiencing with your Luminess Airbrush System. Here at Luminess Air, we strive to provide the absolute best products and service to our customers. Please know that we are always here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have if you could please contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup
Pros
  • I liked but came brocken
Reason of review
Machine came with damage I don't know how much I paid it was a full price
Preferred solution
I will be very happy if you can send a new Air Bruch Machine for me,I lived in Brazil now and as I said I paid for advertise my service and now I don't have this service
Tags
  • Airbrush Makeup System

Luminess Air Airbush Makeup Review from Cleveland, Ohio

The ad on tv looked so good for 19.99 with shipping around 25.00 Inside the box states you will be billed 59.95 in six payments plus a makeup fee of 39.99 plus shipping will be billed to your account once a month for six months. Nowhere, in there infomercial does it state this. Today I called customer service, all I originally wanted was the shades of make up changed. However, I quickly decide it was the representative tried to charge my card again within my free trial but I want to return the system. This has been quite an ordeal. I'm going to speak to a consumer rights attorney. To me this definitely falls under false advertising.

I also fell for the misleading advertising and order. Prior mail took a week and when I finally try it was difficult to apply and manage and I decide to cancel the future order by email and they acknowledge but next month there was charge of 62.94.

and when I called they say something about I enroll in the club and that was not canceled. This is scam designed to trick the consumer.

Product junk and I will never order anything on line again.

Hi There,

We would like to apologize for any confusion there may be. Here at Luminess Air we strive on providing the absolute best services and products to our valued customers.

Our representatives here at Customer Service will only make a charge if the customer informs a representative to do so. All customers have 30 days to try out the Airbrush System at 19.95 to start and may conveniently go online or contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST for a Return Authorization Number. There is also absolutely no obligation to receive the automatic shipments of foundation as it may be cancelled at any time.

Customers who love and would like to keep the Airbrush System after the 30 day in home trial, may contact us to pay the system in full or the monthly payments follow. For more information or to have your questions or concerns answered, please do not hesitate to contact us here at Customer Service.

@Luminess Air Response

so what will someone pay in total for the product ?

View more comments (3)
Pricing issue
With Official Company Response
The ad on tv looked so good for 19.99 with shipping around 25.00 But when you get it inside the box states you will be billed 59.95 in six payments plus a makeup fee of 39.99 plus shipping will be billed to your account once a month for six months. So in other words...

Hi There,

We would like to apologize for any misunderstanding there may have been regarding the Luminess 30 day in home trial. Here at Luminess Air, we do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions and would never place an order without Terms being agreed upon stating that you have read and understand.

The cost to try for 30 days is 19.95. Depending on upgrades added to the order, this may increase the cost to try, as well as increase the monthly payment from 5 to 6. There is also absolutely no obligation to receive the additional makeup, as it may be canceled at any time by contacting us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST and ordered as needed. We also do not have an Airbrush System over the cost of 399.99.

We are always here to answer any of your questions regarding the price, as well as cancelling the makeup club by simply giving us a call. Again, we do apologize for the misunderstanding.

Problems with payment