State: Illinois City: Chicago Product: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial Clear all filters (1 of 112 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
This product is awful and they fool you into to purchasing with trial and then charge $299.00.The make up is awful and the machine does not work correctly. They sent replacement makeup without ever speaking with me. When I asked how they knew what to send they said...
LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response
#1190337

Hi Mabel,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to communicate to us why our product did not meet your expectations. Here at Luminess Air, we do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions and definitely help in any way possible for any misunderstanding.

As I review your account, I am able to see that there was a call made to go over the account. The Representative price matched the system at a cheaper cost as well as cancelled the automatic shipments of foundation.

During this time, if not satisfied with the product Luminess Air would have definitely provided additional help with Airbrushing or provided a Return Authorization Number to return. Please reach out to me at Ashley@luminessair.com as I would love to assist you with this matter.

With Official Company Response
Review
Service
Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial
Cons
  • Product does not work as advertised and bait and switch tactics
Reason of review