State: Dededo Product: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup Clear all filters (1 of 133 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
With Official Company Response
Luminess Air - Airbush Makeup Review from Dededo Village, Dededo
Luminess Air - Airbush Makeup Review from Dededo Village, Dededo
I was sent this on my email for the order I had placed last month.Then August came and I was sent this 2nd email which just upset me. If I knew I was going to be charged $400+ for this I would have never bought it. I was being told I will get my name reported to the...
#1203531

As some of us often do, we hear what we want to hear and get super excited about purchasing a product from TV, without really "paying close attention", to the offer being made. They clearly have on the 1st email laid out in detail a "TRIAL" charge, (not a free trial), of $29.95 + $17.50 s&h.

Looks like when they tried to collect what was owed you either denied the payment or didn't have the available credit to cover the charges, which would then make what would have been monthly installments, turn into them requiring remittance of the entire amount in full. ("You" voided their offer of an easy plan by not paying the 1st installment). I fail to understand your complaint. My advice would be sure, if it's not late, to return the merchandise via return receipt within the "allotted" 30 "paid", (this means you owe this amount at least + s&h), trial offer.

And copy your invoice with the words CANCEL ORDER written boldly and follow up with call and an email to cancel further charges. You absolutely owe the 1st billed amount.

Whether or not you act responsibly and cancel within 30 days, you may owe it all.

I wish you luck and we all need to pay very close attention to exactly what we're agreeing to when making sometimes, quick and spur of the moment, purchasing decisions. It can and WILL effect your credit.

View more comments