Featured

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Budapest, Budapest

Lumineers Veneers disaster

Literary destroyed my smile and face

Ever since I made those veneers Im very depressed and doctor to give pills to sleep .

No answer from them for giving solutions.

Here is the situation :

I did 9 teeth in total ( 6 Veneers and changed 3 crowns into Lumineers)

The purpose of the veneers was correcting the very small teeth I had and two were leaning a bit inside .

The purpose of changing the 3 crowns was in order to have the same colour with the veneers .

First I would like to tell you about the 3 crows that I paid 500 euros each in order to have the same material and the same colour , unfortunately its was not the same colour at all . The new crowns are extremely white .

I had to discover that crowns are zirconium material ! And I can feel how hard is the materiel .

Secondly , I would like to Look at the awful results that I have .

Lumineers promises are to correct the imperfections, in my situation it made them even worse and very evident .

I was felling the huge teeth that I have in my mouth , until all people that know me telling me why I did so big teeth , and very leaned to inside comparing to before . Indeed they are huge and look like big and think Crowns .

You will in the attached pictures the hills that I have on the teeth .

Cant ever describe the mental disaster thats causing me .

Sometime in some situations I have to wear a mask cause all people that I knowing me are very choked to see me when I smile.

I deeply regret and cant even fall asleep at night ever since I did the Lumineers.

Im asking you not only for help but more then that , taking me out of this mental nightmare.

My dentist is now on holidays . Although I have reported to her those problems, I have been mentioned that the problem and the mistakes are from the lab, and I can understand this .

Im returning to Lumineers to find me a quick solution.

Please notice that I have a very small mouth and face . It may not Show in the pictures that Im sending to you but in reality the size of the teeth are very choking .

If you want to constat by yourself then Im ready to collaborate and why not meet your technician in the lab if you need. Anyway what ever can helps you to find for me a quick solution it will help me as well .

My dentist is on holidays and telling me to be patient but this is a metal emergency , and professional also as I have to avoid all Social life at work such as restaurant with colleague and other meetings.

Im very frustrated and not ready to try again new veneers .

However Im looking forward to the options that you offer to me . The best option that Im hoping for is to take them off totally and have an indemnity and ended there .

Im not ready to try again new veneers , and I would be happy to recover my old teeth.

Hope you are hearing and feeling the situation that Im going through and you will get back to me very soon .

I have noticed that you deleted the Comment with pictures on facebook posts , I understand that in my case the situations is not to be shown

You attract new customers, I could understand that my case is rare and may be not common . My point is not trying to affect the Lumineers image but finding solutions in a peaceful way, we will be both happy .

Loss:
Cons:
  • Destroyed my smile
  • Huge teeth and think in a very small mouth

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Ask for a simulation before doing anything that may change your life

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article