Fraudulent Charges

Fraudulent charges to my account. Stay away from Lumfile, they will use your credit card without permission. I did purchase a premium subscription in 2012. I never used the site again after that. Randomly, in March 2013, they charged me the same premium subscription fee. I never made this transaction. I sent them 5 separate emails stating my case and requesting a refund. After a week of not receiving a response, I disputed the transaction my with Credit Card company. On the day it was processed, Lumfile used my Credit Card information to make a $99.99 transaction and a $19.99 transaction. The $19.99 charge was a package with skin care products that showed up on my door. At this point I canceled my Credit Card. This is a warning to people who may consider making a transaction through Lumfile. Don't do it.

same with me.....

@PissedConsumer637524

What do you expect? They are thieves.

Lay with dogs.

Get Fleas. ***

View more comments (1)
ID

Lumfile.com file server non support

I purchased a 30 day premium account for Lumfile.com file service. The download speeds are sporadic, with long stretches were they bottom out around 50kb/sec. By comparison, download speeds when I use depositfiles, hotfile, or mediafire free accounts are typically about three times faster, and using a Rapidshare premium account I consistently average around 1mb/sec. I've submitted three requests for support over the past few days without any acknowledgement or response from Lumfile. The support page has a "check ticket status" feature, but I've never been provided with a tracking identification after submitting a supoort request.

I have paid 10,81 EUR to lumfile for premium account..when i go and login to download any files it say to become premium account holder..there is no customer service for this..i opened ticket once and no response..again it says i have exceeded the ticket creation..

This is absolutely ridiculous..

I had the same problem with their download speeds and I've been waiting for over a week for any kind of customer service replies. How did you delete your account?

I can't find that option. I paid for 1 month's worth of premium and I know they charge recurring payments, I dont want to give this *** company any more money.

I was a Sucker! to pay lumfile.com through Avangate a lifetime subscription. I was able to access once with the account ID and Password that was provided to me in response by Avangate.

After that when I access lumfile.com it does not recognize my Account ID/E-Mail ID/Password. I must have opened at least 4-5 separate support tickets with Lumfile within past 2 weeks. I have yet not received any response from them. Avanagate walked away and say they are not responsible.

These are scam / cyber robbers. Please! DO NOT PAY THESE FOLKS YOUR CREDIT CARD or DIME. Send them directly to FBI.

*** terrible services

delete my account before expiry date

View more comments (3)
ID
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article