map-marker Ottawa, Ontario

Refused to repair moulding on front door because I painted the door.

Lumen Homes Canada - Refused to repair moulding on front door because I painted the door.
Lumen Homes Canada - Refused to repair moulding on front door because I painted... - Image 2
Lumen Homes Canada - Refused to repair moulding on front door because I painted... - Image 3

Replaced front and rear door and several windows. When the moulding on the front door started lifting I called them.

When service man came he said the warranty was no longer valid because I paint the door. What does paint and moulding have to do with the moulding separating. I paid a lot of money for new windows in my sunroom, plus a new front and back door with complete frame. I will not recommend this company to anyone.

I now have to have someone else repair the moulding on door at an additional cost to me.

I paid Lumen $8000.00 for their product and labour. I will also contact the BBB to file a complaint with this company.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Did not honour warranty
Reason of review:
Warranty issue

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Guest

We received terrible service and poor installation from Lumen Homes Ottawa. The Quality of workmanship from some of their crew is one-star.

Note that some crew are 4-star. However when it comes to fixing the errors and damage caused by the 1-star crew, we received very little help and they usually asked us to pay for it.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article