Quarters for Air in West Conshohocken, PA?

I went into my local Lukoil tonight with my 3 kids (11,9&6 years old) where I go all the time to buy gas, oil, drinks, etc. This time I was going to use the air machine which costs $1 but only takes quarters. When I asked the attendant behind the counter (He said his name was Dinesh) for change for a dollar he got very angry with me and told me that he would not give me 4 quarters unless I bought something! He was very rude to me in front of my children and, in very poor english, basically ran me out of the store. Great customer service Lukoil. This is Lukoil # 69703
ID
West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania

I Got "Pumped" Out of $200.

The attendant that does not understand English put diesel fuel in my vehicle that runs on gas. I got down the street and my vehicle started sputtering and blowing smoke like crazy. I looked on the receipt and the attendant gave me diesel fuel instead of gasoline that I requested. I had to wait for a tow truck, pay the driver, and then come back again to pipck up my vehicle. The owner told me to collect the towing fee I had to pay from his employee. Yeah, right ! Like it's my job to discipline your employees. Where is this guy's sense of how to run a business ? Do not go to this gas station.

Some states like New Jersey don't allow you to pump your own gas. Keeps the illegals employec

Get out and pump your own gas,u lazy ***

View more comments (1)
ID
Loss

About

Lukoil FAQ
To read more: http://www.lukoil.com/FAQ
Summary

Lukoil is recognized as the global business company. Lukoil produces 2.2 of global crude oil volume. It is known as the largest private company which deals with oil and gas reserves. It is one of the largest Russian oil business groups. Besides, the mentioned corporation holds a number of research projects which are connected with the utilities. Some projects are conducted not only in Russia but in 5 other countries. Innovation policy is another important part of Lukoils activities and existence. There is a large investor and shareholder center which is responsible for the monetary relations and investments in the company. In order to be environmentally friendly Lukoil strives for green initiatives and takes part in environmental protection programs, too. The head office can be reached in Moscow, Russia.

Lukoil reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article