They are ripping warranty companies off that is why claims get denied.

This contractor told the warranty company I have that it would cost $2359.50 to replace my 50 gallon water heater thus my claim got denied. Reason I know this is because I filed a BBB complaint with Select Home Warranty and that was their response. That is an extraordinarily large amount to replace a water heater even with the labor involved. Even if the water heater they were going to install cost $1000 and two hours of labor (I chose two hours because that is longer than it took me to do it myself) at $100 an hour would come out to $1200 not $2435.50 (2359.50 after my $75.00 service fee). This business is not accredited with the BBB either and they have an F rating. You can check it out with the link provided. https://www.bbb.org/…/sewer-…/lujano-plumbing-0825-23****460
ID
Reason of review
Pricing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Charge a reasonable amount

Over charged modifications during a home warranty call

Bottom line, they came out over quoted the job by $900 and told me the work had to be done. It took them a week to get back out. Do not know if the plumber doing the work was licensed or not. Their modification labor charges were covered in the labor costs by the home warranty company, but marked up their parts 1000% to cover his loss from the warranty company. The modifications were not permitted by my HOA. I have contacted the State of Texas to have them revoke his license, fired Choice Home Warranty for their part in hiring him, and am working to notify other building inspectors of his lack of ethic. He is a crook. Chances are if you are reading this, it is to late and I am sorry for all of us that have been duped by him!

This comments are from every unsatisfied customer that didn't get there way with there warranty company and want to blame the contractor/service provider that gets sent out.Lujano plumbing i been using for years and there a very great plumbing company. There very smart in what they explain,and fast in repairs.So if you are not satisfied its because your just to cheap to replace your water heater,Because i know from experience water heater installs are way more then $800-$900 dollars people.and to bash a great company because your cheap.You need help and God.. i recommend lujano plumbing to all my friends and family.

@PissedConsumer1675017

Lujano looks pretty bad.

#1957208
@PissedConsumer1675017

Lujano plumbing is a great plumbing company!

Thank you for this review! My home warranty had them come to my home for my water heater.

They tried charging me an extra $829 out of pocket to get everything up to code.

I believe this is crazy. I will find someone else to do the work.

@PissedConsumer1611113

Service
Lujano Plumbing Of Blue Mound Plumbing Service
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article