Luft Trailer Sales - Bad News

Update by user Jul 30, 2012

Well, Josie and her family at Luft\'s Trailer Sales has shown class, that I lacked when I was pissed, and offered to honor their original quote for the product, and while offering to install the rear tack admitted that it would not be the same as if done at the factory. Josie admitted that they messed up and the fact that they are still willing to sell the trailer at the original quoted price speaks volumes on their desire to be the best dealer in the northwest, if not the US, especially after my internet tyrant. Luft\'s Trailer Sales is highly recommended, as I know that they will ensure that all special orders will be verified before they release them to the customer.

Update by user Jul 25, 2012

As of today I have to withdraw my angry tyrant towards Luft Trailers. While they failed to fulfill my required order and placed us behind the 8-ball I really shouldn\'t have been so personal.

While other clients/customers have probably had major success with Josie and her family, we unfortunately were one of the less fortunate. I only wish they had provided us with alternatives and worked with us.

Instead we have been told to take our business else where. Bummer, since the trailer is one their lot and according to the manufacturer they could add the missing part.

Original review posted by user Jul 22, 2012
Charmac Yukon 3 Horse Trailer Luft Trailer Sales 907 N Hibbs Road ELLENSBURG, WA 98926 US http://www.lufttrailers.com/ So, we went to pick up our new horse trailer and we notice that it's not what we ordered. The dealership, Luft Trailer Sales, has had it for three weeks now with the invoice. Do you think they even bothered to verify it was right? *** no! Their comment to us, "well we can sell it off the lot". Interpretation, your screwed and we don't care. I would highly suggest NEVER buying or doing business with this company. Family owned and inbreed for over 25 years. Do not ever buy anything from Luft Trailer Sales!
ID
Cortland, New York

Luft Trailer Sales - Bad News

So, we went to pick up our new horse trailer and we notice that it's not we ordered. The dealership, Luft TrailerSales, Ellensburg, Washington, has had it for three weeks now with the invoice. Do you think they even bothered to verify it was right? *** no! Their comment to us, "well we can sell it off the lot". Interpretation, your screwed and we don't care. Never offered to provide a loner for our use until proper unit could be built or even offer compensation for THEIR mistake. I would highly suggest NEVER buying or doing business with this company. Family owned and inbreed for over 25 years. Do not ever buy anything from Luft Trailer Sales!
ID
Cortland, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article