Injured My Dog

On 09/07/11 I had taken my Maltese Poodle to Lue Lue's Dog Grooming & Pet Supplies located at 5412 N Lovers Lane Road in Milwaukee, WI,  for the first time to get groomed.   I personally dropped off my pet to Lue Lue's location as stated above and returned to pick my pet up at the requested time stated by Lue Lue's.   I retrieve my dog and specifically ask the cashier and the actual groomer (BOTH STANDING DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF ME AT THE TIME) if there were any problems with his first grooming at Lue Lue's.   THEY BOTH STATED NO... the cashier stated "this is the first we have heard from him since you left".  I pay for the grooming services and leave the store with my dog.    Later on that evening my daughter screamed "MOM... WHAT HAPPENED TO JZ" that's the dog's name.  I ask what are you taking about?  I look at where she is pointing on the dog and there is a BIG GASH in his leg.   I was horrified.   The next morning I contact Lue Lue's and ask... What happened to my dog.   They proceed to tell me that the groomer (which is the owner of Lue Lue's ) cut the dog during grooming.   I stated... This is not a little cut, this is a huge gash out of my little 10 pound dog.  LUE LUE's/the owner/groomer REFUSES TO REFUND MY MONEY OR TO PROVIDE ANY TYPE OF RECOURSE FOR CAUSING INJURY TO MY DOG'S body and cut his little nails way to short into the quick part of the nail.  My dog will never be the same after this groomer.

We take both dogs to this groomer and have never had a complaint. They are both professionals and care deeply for all animals.

We left for just about 2 weeks and left the dogs with Lue-Lues for boarding and never thought once my dogs would be in danger.

I order all of my pet supply from Lue-Lues. I am glad I found a one stop shop!!

So I read the comment on the little dog, this sounds way too dramatic. You sound like a person that wanted to get something for free-- I work in retail and services too, and I've seen and heard many like you!

View more comments (1)
ID
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article