Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

Lucy Jewelry - I have never received it, and then the order says money released. I have been trying to contact the seller she’s (he’s) never gotten back to me.
The order says money released therefore I bought them months ago I have never received anything from the seller. I have been trying to reach them out, shes (hes) never gotten back to me. Can you please help me to get the order or my money, please? Thank you!

User's recommendation: I’m having trouble getting my orders I don’t have anything to say yet.

ID
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article