JImmie B 09

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Benton, Kentucky

Disappointed in my purchase

I have always loved the scent of Escentric Molecule 01, never could find any other perfume to compare to it. Got so many compliments when I wore it.

I ordered a sm. refill bottle of this on May 16th for 84.50. Since I still had some left of the lg bottle did not open it immediately. I have found out it has hardly any scent.

I could spray half a bottle and would never be able to smell it. My daughter wears this also, so I ask her when I had it on , did she smell our favorite scent? She said no. Just wanted you to know how disappointed I am in this purchase.

I realize it was not the lg bottle, but what has happened to it. Was it sitting on the shelf a long time , or did you reform the odor.

Or was it watered down??? It came from Burbank , Ca.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Who knows i keep responding with no response
  • I dont know tghe company will not respond

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Love the scent but this bottle was not good. Cant tell I have it on at all, even thought I sprayed several times.

JImmie B 09

So unhappy with my last purchase. Does not meet first quality!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article