Unlucky experience at 'Lucky 7 Laundromat'!!!

Update by user Jul 11, 2014

Just Notified the person who they mixed my clothes up with and customer not too happy either. Not sure if lice is transferred thru these establishments but don't want to find out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original review posted by user Jul 11, 2014
Wife dropped off clothes at laundromat since our dryer broke and attendant at Lucky 7 Laundry on Commack Rd, Commack, decides to take the clothes out of the dryer (most of them!) and put another customer's clothes instead! Not only causing my kid's camps shirts to remain soaking wet and unable to wear for camp this morning but mixed my clothes with a strangers!!!!!!! Yuk! How unprofessional the owner was when I called her to complain! Seems it was too early (9am) for her to be bothered with a customer ( ex-customer!). Just a word advice, I wouldn't give them a dollar ! Instead of the owner being apologetic, she hung up on me and told me to knock my self out when I threatened to complain about her establishment and employee! What a disgrace! Will be filing complain with BBB....

Horrible, horrible establishment. Dealt directly with owner 2 times and both times she was sooo nasty.

Uncalled for and extremely unprofessional. I would advise anyone to go elsewhere and I would never give her my business again.

Attitude is everything. No class.

ID
Commack, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article