Lucky 7 Chinese Food - Unfair Owner Review

Lucky 7 Chinese Food - Unfair Owner Review
I was ripped off by the owner, this food is garbage, jin feng hates the food . she's right yen.grease everywhere

Bad Food Review

The worst meal I ever had.they delivered wonton soup, steam dumplings and moo sho pork.my wife had the sesame chicken, and hot and sour soup.this kid came, with his music blasting.the food was falling threw the bag, because it was leaking.he insisted I pay for it, and a delivery charge.came out to $33.plus $5 tip.and the food was just plain lousy.
Raleigh, North Carolina

Lucky7 Chinese restaurant, rip off! $160 worth of in thrown in garbage! no refund! hair in soup and dumpling

When I was in cary a few months ago, I ordered from lucky7 Chinese, on maynard rd cary.in the food lion shopping center.i ordered for my friends from new york came by. $160 of food thrown in the garbage.had hair in the soup, and hair in the dumplings.owner said too bad.i called the health department, one of my friends works in the food industry, and knows what to do.it was embarrassing.the owner also has a massage parlor, so maybe he make more money there.i spoke to his neighbors and they tell me the police are there often

To the I.D.I.O.T who asked why am I commenting here if I do not live in the U.S., that is because this site contains complaints and has members/commentators posting, that are located all over the world. This website is not an "American Only" site!

DUH!!!! Sorry you are so D.U.M.B that you can't grasp that simple concept! Go eat some more Chinese food, maybe it will improve your brain power.

You and your many aliases are a waste of space. I'm done with you.

@PissedConsumer813430

To the *** outside the us, you a very ignorant, hence you must be related to this lousy restaurant.you are most likely the owner's *** daughter.I heard the internet works around the world.i had this garbage of food, and was ripped off.so of all the complaints, and you outside the us.you decided to mouth off on a place you have never gone too.your life is reading complaints from around the world, a putting your two cents in.this is only the beginning.

I went to lucky7, and wasn't lucky at all.it was my first and last time.you have to watch out for these places.i was waiting for my food, and saw a man wiping his hand on his apron, then picked his nose.he was helping the cook, I wanted to cancel my order.it made me sick to look at.they would not refund my money, I didn't get my food yet.this has to be the worst.i contacted my bank to stop payment.

@PissedConsumer813275

L.I.A.R! I hope you get sued for libel.

Whoever is writing these multiple complaints against this business must have been fired. Shame on them. Disgusting, poor excuse for a human!

@PissedConsumer812956

Plain and simple, you work at the lucky7. They serve garbage, then won't refund.the owner takes money from his joy spa prostitution. Do you really want to eat there?

@PissedConsumer813027

Hey ***, considering I don't live in the U.S, that would be one heck of a commute for me if I worked there! M.O.R.ON. YOU worked there and got fired and don't deny it!

@PissedConsumer813405

WRONG ***!! YOU GO WORKS FOR THE CHINESE PIMP!!!

ITS ALL HIS FAMILY, SO HE PAYS THEM NOTHING!! :zzz :p :( :p

@PissedConsumer813405

If you don't live in the us, why are you here commenting?

I see you tried to post a complaint against them on yelp (although details were changed, obvious it was you) and your review was recognized as being fake buried on the not recommended page! :p :grin

View more comments (14)
Cary, North Carolina
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article