St Louis (U-City) Restaurant LuLu's bullied mother with two little kids

Today (Jun 02 2017 at 1pm) the Saint Louis Restaurant LuLu's refused to honor Groupon Voucher for LuLu I purchased on Feb 03 2017 and gave my wife to take kids for lunch. The printed voucher for LuLu clearly states it is valid for any Dine-In. My wife and two little kids went there for lunch. At the paying time LuLu waiteress/manager refused the Groupon. At first, she said my wife must have made a reservation prior to the arrival. This is absolutely not on the deal instructions printed on the Voucher for LuLu's, nor in the fine print. Then she said the Groupon for LuLu cannot be used for lunch becauce the lunch menu is not dinner menu, and it is like a happy hour. NOWHERE on the LuLu's printed Voucher Groupon a such nonsense is stated, nor it is stated that Groupon for LuLu's is valid only for dinner and not valid for lunch. The only restriction stated on the printed Voucher (apart from few stated dates) is it cannot be used for carry out since it states it must be use for dine-in only. My wife and two little kids ordered from the only menu available, whcih was lunch menu with no specials either. The waiteress/manager humilated and bullied my wife in front of my little kids and other patrons and forced her to pay $23 and change without using the usless Groupon voucher for LuLu. We have incurred unwarrented cost of $20 dollars that was supposed to be paid by the usless Groupon for LuLu that we can only put in trash now. Nobody should do business with an establishment like LuLu's Restaruant in Saint Louis (University City), which bullies their customers.
ID
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article