Delivery of appliance

I had a washer delivered, however we just had the main floor of the house painted and this washer had to go upstairs. I was concerned about wall marks but this delivery team were great, removed the old washer and brought in and installed the new washer without making any marks on walls or anywhere else. They were also on time Great Job, Thank you
Markham, Ontario

LTI does not back their Professional drivers

When I signed on at LTI I was Guaranteed weekly pay, safety bonuses, fuel bonuses etc. even when freight is low. They decided to get rid of weekly pay, fuel and safety bonuses. Their website still says their dedicated fleet pays out over $1200.00 weekly that's a lie. Maybe to a few but not to all their drivers. Their equipment is not maintained by the shop well enough at all, heck the TA could do such a much better job in 2 hours than these people can do in 8hrs. Plus you don't get paid for being at the shop. It's a joke and a waste of time working for a company that will not support their own drivers. If you just so happens to blow a drive tires their to cheap to fix it right and put a drive tire back on instead you will get a trailer tire and have to wait til your next PM to have it fixed right because if your on the dedicated fleet that could be months til its fixed properly. This company is no different than any other large company. Their bottom line is more important than their drivers. I sure as heck hope this gets read and deters others from wasting their time with this company.

I can't say that you are right or wrong, but I currently drive for LTI on dedicated and like the company. Miles did dip for a bit but I got my fleet manager to increase my miles and all is well right now.

I like the President of LTI too, I talked to him about miles last week. Who's your fleet manager?

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reason of review
Problem with delivery

LTI Trucking - Working Conditions Review from Humble, Texas

I started as a lease driver.I was put in a grey freightliner,Luckily i made it back.I told the shop howbad the truck was shaking the1st day out.Luckily i made it back,the ujoint cap was missing.This was 2.5 weeks later.I finally come back for my lease Volvo.I mentioned to shop that three druie tires was flat spotted and it needed grease job,all the fittings hadnt been greased.Boy you would of thought i killed someone.I worked with this company for 4 months battling over all the problems.I quit 1 month ago.Now payroll states i owe them 800.00 so this will be deducted from the escrow.Because theyre charging me she explained for the previous trk payment and insurance,etcDont let them convince you that you can talk to the owner if you have problems,you talk to the owners son,Camden,and he will not do anything about theproblems with the shop.Its designed this way to save them money.And if you like taking a shower,or to eat,bathroom,etc,this job isnt for you.It is set up where you have to drive to make it to customer.And if youre able to park.You have long waiting times.So you lose alot of sleep waiting to load or unload.
#1191166

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN.

If you dont mind driving a truck governed@***h,max speed 64mph and if it doesnt upset you that other LTI(favorites)have 68 mph trucks,and teams have 70 plus mph trucks,then this is the company for you.Dispatch is awesome.Just cant handle favortism.Give the 62 mph trucks to the drivers your reporting over the qualcomm that are hitting bridges in Chicago.

That's trucking u don't make money sittingat the Trk stop

@PissedConsumer885818

That's not trucking. That's being a dirtbag.you should never have to settle with poor hygiene to make good money over the road.

You should always be allowed to sleep where you can shower,brush your teeth, and be able to use a restroom. *** lti. They did nothing but lie to me to get me to orientation. Never told me about cameras in their trucks.

Get to orientation and all of a sudden they just happen to change their pet policy. I was told to drive illegally using a safe haven law which only applies to hazmat drivers and drivers who were delayed in travel due to unforseen conditions. Not being delayed at a customer. Then I give a two weeks notice that I'm done and they say fine we'll just take you to the terminal now instead of you finishing the two weeks.

So they are pretty much sticking me with all my *** and finding my own way home rather give me the same respect back and give me a load passed the house to drop my stuff off and clean the truck.

@PissedConsumer1085010

I drive for them now, and have for a few years. They haven't changed their pet policy at all, still accept most pets.

And they don't seem like a company that makes you drive illegal. I think you have msunderstood things

View more comments (4)
Humble, Texas

Not as a solo driver

If you sign on as a company solo driver ? expect to get a grey 2005 freightliner with 900,000 + miles on it. If thats's not bad enough the shop will argue with you on what will be repaired, safety manager will laugh in your face if you bring the problem up to him then tell you what the part will cost the company. If you are recruited by another driver he or she gets at least $ 1,000.000 and probably wont tell you they are making money off your application. some drivers are on E logs and others are not, it depends on how much they like you and by the way the team drivers get the newer trucks.

My update.Now im $451.00 in the hole from $800.00,waiting now to see if i have any maintnance,(escrow)left..Im thinking the answer is no...being as I had to repair the Trk so soon after I leased it...Wow..good company policy,to ensure a good driver would like to work for you again..

#871999

What's wrg with a person making money off you it's free money if u referd someone that means you have 1000 in your pocket

@PissedConsumer871999

I wasn't talking about a specific person unless my computer got hacked ?

View more comments (2)
Chicago, Illinois

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article