Verified Reviewer

LR Factory Outlet Store - Original item discontinued, offered substitute but then back order part of order and been waiting since November. now can not get response of eta as date has past again.
Ordered a depth finder and mount for a Christmas present in November, in December was contacted that item was discontinued and offered a substitute. Substitute arrived but mount was backordered. Informed would be available in February which has come and gone. Now i can not even get a response of a new ETA.

User's recommendation: do not recommend, nothing but disappointments and money lost. would never buy lowrance products again.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Bad experience

On 2/17/2019 I ordered a factory reconditioned gps/fishfinder from their website. They said the product was in stock. Two days later they cancelled the order and stated that the product was discontinued and out of stock, but it was still listed for sale on their web site. Two days later it was still listed for sale. Because the stated that the item was discontinued I was then forced to buy a new one for an additional $100. Today, (02/24/2019)I received an e-mail from another company calling themselves Lowrance Factory Outlet store and they had the reconditioned item I originally ordered from the L R Lowrance Factory store in stock. (29 units in fact). I feel that there was some bait and switch going on at L R Factory store. I phoned them to cancel but my item had already been shipped. I requested a return authorization which they agreed to but I would have to pay the return freight. The whole experience with L R Factory Store was bad but they refused to pay the return freight. I feel that they misrepresented the item on their website and were not very customer friendly by turning down my return freight request. No wonder Amazon is so successful. I don't recommend that anyone do business with L R Factory Store. I certainly will not in the future.
ID
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Preferred solution
I just wanted to write a review of my experience

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article