HVAC Repair in NVA: Ignored guarantees and more.

LPR Heating and Air Conditioning in Northern Virginia was listed in the yellow pages and I tried them; the downstairs AC had quit. They fixed it, and I wanted them to use my new home guarantee. They refused, and I had to call the AC manufacturer to get it honored. I also let LPR clean my ducting. But shortly after the cleaning, some pieces went haywire in the ventilator and it had to be repaired again. Once again they insisted on their money, although the ventilator company told me all repair companies should simply take the broken parts and give it to them, then there would be no parts charge. They finally got around to doing this and refunded me the parts charge. I would guess they get a commission on selling repair parts, so I cost them money. I also can't keep wondering if their cleaning left some screw on my ventilator loose, so it finally broke. No satisfaction on that one. The other AC they repaired broke again after a few months, so I called someone else who was superb.

The best word to describe this company is incompetence! They severely over-charge for parts (500%), and are not willing to honor warranties they establish, and cannot even perform proper wiring, even with having the schematic.

They are unable to perform simple jobs as licensed technicians. This company is the ultimate in incompetence within their own profession!

ID
Silver Spring, Maryland
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article